ricchubunny

ユナイト(UNiTE.) Dr.ゆきみ(yukimi) will depart

Omg... poor guy.

I hope it's nothing too awful serious.

This sucks extra since he's been an "original" member since Canzel...  I wish him the best.

And I really love his (few) songs for UNiTE!

he has problems with his lower back. hopefully he will be better soon so he could re-join the band, it won't be the same without him ;-;

Also, they said UNiTE. gonna disband if the tickets of Shibuya Koukaido concert dont sell well 

fUC-

Are they serious?

Seriously?

fUC-

Are they serious?

Seriously?

Not that direct but Mio said like if they fail on this concert the 'endless band' gonna have an end. Im so fuckn scared.

They manager also tweeted about this today

Not that direct but Mio said like if they fail on this concert the 'endless band' gonna have an end. Im so fuckn scared.

They manager also tweeted about this today

what the hell.

Why do things end this way.

They better not disband.

NOOO?!?! WHY GOD WHY?!?!

lol jk, man this sucks major balls though. i've loved yukimi since canzel and he was EPIC on the drums. and i don't even wan't to even think about them disbanding.

Conditional disbandments are a joke uNLESs ITs OnE I LiKE NoOoOoO

Its not like they`re stipulating a number of tickets to be sold. lol They're just saying if it fails they cant do too many things as a band anymore :)

Their music is great so i'm hoping for the best here, possible support drummer in the meanwhile that Yukimi gets better and possibly returns to the scene

Uh... Mio said he wont give up, and they will continue working as four and are asking for our support? Doesnt seem like a conditional disband or any disband planned at all...

Someone want to confirm? This is what I saw... Maybe I am wrong but that doesnt seem like Unite at all.

Uh... Mio said he wont give up, and they will continue working as four and are asking for our support? Doesnt seem like a conditional disband or any disband planned at all...

Someone want to confirm? This is what I saw... Maybe I am wrong but that doesnt seem like Unite at all.

Indeed I see no mention of disbandment or even a hiatus, only that they will continue to make music together as four.

Indeed I see no mention of disbandment or even a hiatus, only that they will continue to make music together as four.

How i said it wasnt direct XD read Mio tweets on March 31.

Also, on their Ustream he said "終わらないバンドだけど終わっちゃうよ" (Its an endless band but it will have an end) if they cant do well on Shibuya Kokaido.

Then after this he wrote "Ustreamで言った事冗談なようで冗談じゃないからね" (The thing i said on Ustream sounds like a joke but its not).

Yesterday, their manager tweeted "3/29の未緒さんの最後の「終わらせねぇ!」という言葉の重みが身に沁みる夜。去年の言葉は目標。今年の言葉には決意みたいなのを感じました。" (The weight of the words that Mio said on 03/29 'Don't let us end!!' is piercing our bodies tonight. It was the goal on last year. This year is like a determination)

It may be just a way to milk the fans but now with these circumstances and all...Also, Mio is usually really serious on his tweets

SET-LIST at 2014/04/19 (set-list decided by ゆきみ(yukimi)):

SE.melt into UNiTE.
01.Chronus
02.Ms.Fabbit
03.AIVIE
04.提案
05.ハイスピードフェイスレスネス
06.3rd Blue
07.青と白のコトバ
08.答え無いコトバ
09.kud
10.アポカリプティックサウンド
11.アイ-'ation-
12.FCW
14.Love_Duck_Core_Nothing
15.Cocky_discuS
17.world wide wish
18.イオ

EN1
01.プレテンス
02.絶望クリエイター
03.starting over

Dr.篤人(atsuto)(ex-Sugar-->SIKA-BAMBI, now in -eS-, Angels) has commenced to act as their support Dr. since their live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/04/26