Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Vo.岡田悠(okada yuu)(ex-Irokui.) will commence new musical activities

Could someone narrate briefly this person's "recent" background. I remember to have read about something like a gender change and prostitution, but I don't know if this is the person and how things happened from beginning to the end...

I thought the gender change / prostitution service was all one big internet rumour that was never proven true by any official statements.

Anyways, I'm interested to hear what is in store.

Nooooope. She had her name and face on multiple sites, including what services she offered. And there are some rather indecent photos, dug up online. That's something no one can deny. 

Well, if this is true, this is great news!! I can't wait to hear her sing!

I'm glad she finally gave up prostitution. Her profile has been removed from various "ladyboy" sites, plus she deleted the blog that had all her nudies and started a new one. I suspected something was up... although she may have been working at a bar this whole time.

Well, if this is true, this is great news!! I can't wait to hear her sing!

I'm glad she finally gave up prostitution. Her profile has been removed from various "ladyboy" sites, plus she deleted the blog that had all her nudies and started a new one. I suspected something was up... although she may have been working at a bar this whole time.

Shes working in a bar called "Exclamation Mark" and changed the blog to post the nudies...but seems like she deleted it again lol her new prostitute name is Hina Yuu

Shes working in a bar called "Exclamation Mark" and changed the blog to post the nudies...but seems like she deleted it again lol her new prostitute name is Hina Yuu

Yeah, I was thinking Exclamation Mark was a bar she worked at. And she's back to prostituting again? Well shit, I knew her quitting was too good to be true. I also had no idea of the name change... Anyway, thank you for the update. ^^

Yeah, I was thinking Exclamation Mark was a bar she worked at. And she's back to prostituting again? Well shit, I knew her quitting was too good to be true. I also had no idea of the name change... Anyway, thank you for the update. ^^

You're welcome! 

Hmm, i also thought that she left but then she returned in another 'shop'. But since Hinayu's Blog was deleted too maybe she stopped it?! Also her activities on Exclamation Mark increased a lot...

I dont know, i'll search and update if i find anything!

People just get confused about using the correct pronouns, don't be hard on them if they aren't doing it to be jerks. You use the pronoun of the mental gender of the person, not the body they were born in. So, if someone has a biological male body, but they're a transsexual female, you use a "she", "her", etc.

People just get confused about using the correct pronouns, don't be hard on them if they aren't doing it to be jerks. You use the pronoun of the mental gender of the person, not the body they were born in. So, if someone has a biological male body, but they're a transsexual female, you use a "she", "her", etc.

...that's what I was exactly going by. I gotta hand it to them that they got the right pronoun, but I didn't like how they had to guess her gender, when they know very well that she is, in fact, a woman now.

Why are you getting so angry? People don't always have bad intentions. Sometimes they act awkward, not because they want to hate on someone. They just get confused, because they don't know much about transsexuals. Instead of yelling at them, it's better to kindly educate them. His comment didn't sound offensive to me.

Sign in to follow this