Sign in to follow this  
Guest jrock1ove

I'm ready to participate again~! *laughs*

Who remembers me from the last TW site?? XD  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who remembers me from the last TW site?? XD

• -I recognize your username, but I don't really remember ever talking to you...
    • -I TOTALLY remember you! Welcome back!
    • -I don't remember crap about you. Go away.
    • -I've never met you before, but I wanna get to know you~! ^^

Guest jrock1ove

So, when the old TW broke down, I was like, "NO!!!!!" *wails*, but my friend Evoke.the.world told me of this place like, a month after. I registered, but didn't really get into things... BUT, I'm back, and I'm gonna try to post and get involved like I was at the old TW. ^^ Please be nice to me!!

BTW, I have the same username 'jrock1ove', so... lol

Guest jrock1ove

*laughs* I made the sig myself, but got the ava online because I didn't have time during school to make one. >_<<

Guest jrock1ove

@ronluna - You prolly saw me in the game section calling your username a "boy/girl name combination". lol Other then that, I have no idea... >_<

@ginHigure - Thanks~ ^^ Your username was one of the first I recognized, besides Evoke.the.world's and XHikari-HimeX. lol Btw, your sig is awesomely weird. lol

Guest jrock1ove

*laughs* EVERYONE spams the games. lol

Guest jrock1ove

Chianti, when you add a new topic, there's the main part of the topic making thing, then if you scroll down a buch, then there's the "Add A Poll" section.

And thank you for the welcome. ^^

Guest jrock1ove

Right now? Hizaki from Versailles-Philharmonic Quintet. They're one of my favorite photos of him. <3

Guest jrock1ove

Oh, he's gorgeous~! <333 I prefer Kaya though. lmao

And oh, ok! XD

Guest jrock1ove

Of COURSE I prefer Kaya~! He's adorable! But then Hizaki is a VERY close second, then Jasmine Yuu, then Mana-sama. But that's my list of fav CD'ers, not my list of fav jrockers. lmao My fav jrockers are #1 AOI AND URU-BABE~!!!! <3333333

Guest jrock1ove

Hizaki = AWESOME GUITARISTTTT~!!! lmao

Thank you~!!! XD

Guest jrock1ove

Sankies~ And lol I love your sig. That comment video was one of the funniest I've ever seen, besides the AND comment vid like, a half hour after the Giru one. lmao

Guest jrock1ove

@Jrock-sama - Thankies~ Hizaki-sama is a gorgeous man. It should be a sin to be that pretty. lmao

@Evoke.the.world - I KNOW RIGHT??? I was expecting you to be like, the first on to post here, but nooooo... Obviously you don't care about me. *sniffs*

@hanakohikari i saw your hizaki pic i taught he's different when i looked at jrock1love's ava and sig

@jrock1love if only hizaki is a girl but he is a man :x :DUUR:

Sign in to follow this