Trombe

ex-UnsraW Vo.勇企(yuuki) new project "ERIZA" has formed

^ Still better than some bands not being able to release an album for 3 years now... (no, I don't mean X Japan XD)

Bullpoo Jig. Bullpoo.

I thought he had 'family' issues? As they're seemingly resolved he should get back to D.I.D.

Rumor has it he knocked up a girl. Still counts as family issues lolololol. I always liked Satoshi, but I really furrowed my brows when reading he was back with ERIZA. Like: dude what. Then again, he's talented as fuck, so that makes ERIZA more promising. Don't curr about his babies.

Rumor has it he knocked up a girl. Still counts as family issues lolololol. I always liked Satoshi, but I really furrowed my brows when reading he was back with ERIZA. Like: dude what. Then again, he's talented as fuck, so that makes ERIZA more promising. Don't curr about his babies.

What ever girl he knocked up is lucky, Satoshi looks like quite the panty dropper....seeing as how he himself looks like a chick.

Soo i've been to their live yesterday and it was amazing. Their sound is definitely something thats entirely composed by yuuki as you may thought. Similiar to unsraws later works past-guilty EP.

I recorded the concert as a whole with cuts at the end of each song so that you can hear what it actually sounds like. Still not the best sound quality though. So if somebody requests it i can upload it by the end of next week as Live Tereko.

^ Still better than some bands not being able to release an album for 3 years now... (no, I don't mean X Japan XD)

lel @ the fucking Doge album