• 2000-3000
    • 3000-4000
    • 4000-5000
    • 5000-6000
    • 6000-7000
    • 7000-8000
    • 8000-9000
    • 9000-10000

UltraStar Deluxe is a free OpenSource karaoke game for your PC. The gameplay experience is similar to that of commercial product SingStar™ by Sony Computer Entertainment, which is exclusively available for the Playstation®. Unlike SingStar™, however, UltraStar Deluxe allows users to create their own songs.

By publishing the sourcecode, we’ve enabled you to customize the game completly to your heart’s content, desires and particular needs.

Especially you are allowed to modify the product as you wish.

Create your own themes or download content from the community, such as plugins, free songs or code patches for extended features.

In party mode it allows up to twelve players to sing along to your favorite music in order to score points, depending on the pitch of the voice and the rhythm of singing.

For UltraStar Deluxe to work you do not even have to buy expensive DVDs with not so many songs you really like, instead just buy DRM free audio files or use your album/cd music you already own and stored on your personal computer.

Just try out. Completly free with more than 10.000+ songs already available.

I have always loved playing Singstar with my friends and you can't even imagine my happiness when I discovered Ultrastar. One think that has always been lacking with Singstar is the lack of songs I truly like and the fact that I don't have a PS2 in my own place. Now that I've discovered Ultrastar I have spent hours at a time playing it and my voice is sore all the time...

My own average score is atm 8748 (trying to make it OVER NINE THOUSAND) and my best songs are:

1. MBLAQ - Oh Yeah (9729, Easy)

2. G-Dragon - COUP D'ETAT (9520, Easy)

3. girugamesh - Break down (9510, Easy)

4. X Japan - I.V. (9330, Easy)

5. girugamesh - Owari to mirai (9230, Easy)

For beginners:

Ultrastar Deluxe Official page

Getting started

Songs:

USDB Animux (some J-pop, K-pop and VK songs, a lot of others. Requires registration to be able to download. Only .txt files.)

Ultrastar Asian Songs (A lot of j-pop and k-pop songs, some VK songs as well. Requires registration & approval of membership to be able to download. Full files with music and video.)

Do you enjoy playing Singstar/Ultrastar?

Have you made some songs yourself?

What are your best songs and what's your average score? (can be found in the stats tab in Ultrastar)

What's your preferable mode (easy/medium/hard)?

Aw, why does this post doesn't have any replies? ;-; I just found this and got so excited cause I was googling about those Japanese (VK/J-Rock) Karaoke videos that are in those establishments in which japanese friends like to go and eat and sing and stuff :3 ...I wonder if Ultrastar is the closer thing to those ones

l

l

l

v

So that's why I'm gonna try Ultrastar :3 . . .

On 3/27/2014 at 10:44 AM, paradoxal said:

I never understand how it works 😥

I tried to make some songs to Ultrastar but my laptop hate every app... I'll try again next holidays! please let me now some advices!

I love ultrastar more than singstar because there's a lot of songs! I remember played it all night long with my friends for the best score on The gazette songs.  

On 3/27/2014 at 10:44 AM, paradoxal said:

What are your best songs and what's your average score? (can be found in the stats tab in Ultrastar)

What's your preferable mode (easy/medium/hard)?

my best songs are Inferno by 9mm parabellum bullet and Sakura cardcaptor op theme xD my average score I think it was about 9000 and hard mode!! always!!

Edited by keilu

Sign in to follow this