Trombe

ダウト(D=OUT) Dr.ミナセ(minase) will depart & retire for musical activities

it is announced at ダウト(D=OUT) one-man live at Shibuya duo MUSIC EXCHANGE at 2014/03/22 that Dr.ミナセ(minase)(水瀬貴志/minase takashi) will "graduate" (i.e. depart) as he as eldest son of his family will devote to his family business, and he will retire for musical activities after then

Damn. I was actually pretty fond of Minase :(

Good luck to him in whatever he is doing, though. Wonder who they'll get as their new drummer.

I only like a few of their songs, but he is a good drum player.  Their Sunrise PV is constantly aired on a channel I usually watch here in my country.

Now the news sounds like a forced decision at least... Maybe he is not that happy to live his musical career to be in charge of a family business...

Who knows...

I hope his manager position at dominos is everything he dreamed it would be

omg D: . . .  really?

This thing of being the eldest or the only son of asian parents is such a big burden... full of pressure maybe that's the reason.

really ppl, minase is the oldest son in an asian family. it his responsibility as the eldest to run the family business. he's under alot of pressure and probably has no choice in the matter. they have a very strict culture that involves familial responsibility unfortunately.

im gonna miss him like crazy, he was a totally bitchin drummer imo.

Oh dear,

Well he better get used to the business life while his friends are all partyin'.
Wonder what kind of a business it is tho.

Taken from ダウト official Facebook:

Important announcement about music activities of D=OUT's Minase

We have an important announcement to all fans supporting D=OUT.

Minase (drummer) is going to graduate from the band due to personal reasons.

We are sorry for causing worries and trouble to whom it may concern due to a sudden announcement.

We are deeply grateful for everyone who has supported the activities of the 5 members of D=OUT up until now.

From now on, the four members, Kouki, Ibuki, Hikaru, and Reika will continue in the band, so we hope you will continue supporting their activities.

March 22, 2014

D=OUT

PS COMPANY Co., Ltd. CEO Ozaki Tomomi

------------------------------------------------------

To everyone who loves D=OUT

Thanks to everyone's support, we have been able to continue our activities with full force for 7 years ever since we were formed in 2007.

There is something we need to tell you today.

It has became difficult for our drummer Minase to continue musical activities due to family reasons.

All the members and the staff searched for a solution to the problem with utmost effort: a solution for Minase to stay. However, we have decided to respect his will and sense of duty as son and heir. He is going to take over family business and graduate from D=OUT, and his musical activities.

We know it’s a sudden happening and a bad news for you all, but we will continue our activities as D=OUT with the 5 of us with full power as long as it is possible for Minase to continue his activities.

There is only a limited time left, but let's all become one and show the spirit of D=OUT.

We will do our very best so that there will be no regrets.

We hope you will keep on supporting us.

D=OUT

Kouki, Ibuki, Hikaru, Reika

------------------------------------------------------

To whom it may concern

I am going to graduate from D=OUT.

This is due to family matters.

I have been the member of D=OUT since the band started in 2007, and during these 7 years I have spent time worth more than just 7 years. This is all thanks to the members, the staff, people I’ve met through the activities, and the fans.

We had our 7th anniversary and were going towards our 8th one, everyone looking forward to it wondering what kind of D=OUT we would be showing you this time - however, we had to do an announcement like this and as the result we caused everyone to feel bad, and I'm very sorry about this.

I discussed about this with the members and the staff, and they did various things for me, trying to search for a way for me to stay.

D=OUT is a very important place for me.

But I chose to protect my family in a place that is also important and irreplaceable to me.

Therefore, I will end my musical activities by leaving D=OUT.

Looking back on my activities in the band, I have experienced many valuable things.

Things I couldn't have experienced, things I couldn't have felt, sceneries I couldn't have seen anywhere else, It's all thanks to you all, the members, the staff, the people involved, and especially the fans.

Thank you very much.

I will continue to love D=OUT even after I graduate, and I will leave the things I did and the sceneries I wanted to see in D=OUT, and continue supporting Kouki, Ibuki, Hikaru and Reika, who will keep going on in this music scene, together with all of you fans.

I will keep doing my best with all my force as D=OUT's Minase for the time I have left, so that I will have no regrets.

I will give my everything and do my best for that time to make everyone think that "D=OUT is a great band", "D=OUT's lives are the best".

D=OUT Minase