Keiyuu

KISAKI conspiracy? Strange things I noticed related to Kisaki's old bands Levia and LAYBIAL

Well this thread is like a year old but goddamn, this was hilarious to read.

I just wanted to add that when I talked to ex-Da'vid/shito:aL Pietoro for the interview I put up on misa shito, I sent him the mp3s of Crime and Funeral songs, and he recognized them as the actual songs by Karma. So I'd say those are legit Karma songs and not Kisaki's, or covers or anything like that.

Well this thread is like a year old but goddamn, this was hilarious to read.

I just wanted to add that when I talked to ex-Da'vid/shito:aL Pietoro for the interview I put up on misa shito, I sent him the mp3s of Crime and Funeral songs, and he recognized them as the actual songs by Karma. So I'd say those are legit Karma songs and not Kisaki's, or covers or anything like that.

Is it possible for you to link us this interview?

I just read this whole thread and I think you people deserve an award of some sort. Incredible stuff. 

And some perspective from a pushing 30 retired musician: stealing other bands music and trying to pass it off as your own has been going on for decades. it doesn't happen so much anymore, now that I think about it, but when I was just starting out in bands it was still common. Young bands would take music from more polished bands on mp3.com, burn it, and pass it off as their own. To impress people, to try to convince venue owners/promoters to book them, whatever. And I'm sure it was RAMPANT during Kisaki's teen years, when it was even harder to get caught.

Hell, it's even happened in the Overseas VK fan scene. Anyone remember Crackers Baby? The band by the guy who ran Blue Sky Complex?

I don't know why Kisaki was selling other bands demo tapes as his own these days, but the idea itself is not at all far fetched.

Was trolling through old auctions, and found this:

• On 2008-07-01, basokiya1217 sold Lebia 「滅びの序章」 (from the image, it's the same tape we're familiar with).
  • On 2008-08-02, night22com sold Lebia 「滅びの序章」 (same tape, again), and mentions that “at this time, KISAKI called himself AINE.”

Just thought it was interesting that, even before KISAKI started selling fake copies of this tape as his own, people were selling this as a KISAKI band (albeit under a different name). In fact, I wonder if night22com bought the tape from basokiya1217, thought it was the KISAKI band, and re-sold it as such; maybe KISAKI buys it the second time, and re-sells copies years later?

Of course we should blame KISAKI for putting fake information about “滅序章” in beyond the kingdom, but maybe it's this night22com person's fault that we have this fake demotape floating around lol

(Btw, I still can't help but think the person on the left in the Levia cover looks a lot like KISAKI, but I guess it's just coincidence.)

Edit: oh, I should point out that neither basokiya1217 nor night22com were KISAKI. He has a certain “style” in posting auctions, and neither of them match it; plus, their periods of activity overlapped with his account, so I'm sure they were all different people.

Edited by inartistic

This thread is the most fascinating thing I've read regarding VK in a very long time. Including the Ains thread. 
Kudos to inartistic for all his/her hard work and detective skills. Be it true or not, this was entretaining af.

After all that evidence I'm inclined to believe those bands were real but the demotapes weren't.

Thanks for the laughs.

On 3/19/2014 at 9:05 PM, elias said:

KI$AKI is a reptilian from the  hollow earth and supreme master of the Illuminati

On 3/20/2014 at 9:22 PM, elias said:

13290663955_e3c0c26abf_o.png

I second elias theory because of the proofs

Almost every link you posted here is down... Anyway this topic is vk music to my ears !

But man does someone has recent news or anything about that "Keiyuu" user who started this topic? He tweeted something about "asKI$AhdKI InS COMgfsING HELPadffsb" and then vanished from the map.  if you have any info plz post it here

Edited by avaritonista

On 4/3/2014 at 7:48 AM, hyura said:

Well. Kisaki was also the guy who took random pictures from google and uploaded them to his blog to look like he had a life.

LOL  proofs plz

-

"So just by pure coincidence (...??????), KISAKI sold me a fake Levia demotape which featured a track by 業, and someone traded me for fake SHËY≠DË demotape which featured the same track by 業. Coincidence? Or maybe KISAKI mixed up his fake files? Either way it's interesting..."

that was too much for me LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Edited by avaritonista

On 7/11/2019 at 3:32 AM, avaritonista said:

LOL  proofs plz

-

"So just by pure coincidence (...??????), KISAKI sold me a fake Levia demotape which featured a track by 業, and someone traded me for fake SHËY≠DË demotape which featured the same track by 業. Coincidence? Or maybe KISAKI mixed up his fake files? Either way it's interesting..."

that was too much for me LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

https://vk.gy/blog/why-kisaki-deleted-his-blog/

On 7/10/2019 at 8:18 PM, avaritonista said:

But man does someone has recent news or anything about that "Keiyuu" user who started this topic? He tweeted something about "asKI$AhdKI InS COMgfsING HELPadffsb" and then vanished from the map.  if you have any info plz post it here

Wait what?