Trombe

凛(lin) will resume activities

after being indefinitely on hiatus at 2013/06/30, it is announced at the end of corruption world live "KISAKI BIRTHDAY EVENT 2014 FREEDOM 20140309" at Shinsaibashi BASSO at 2014/03/09 that 2nd line-up of 凛(lin)-THE END OF CORRUPTION WORLD- will hold their first formal live at Ikebukuro LIVE INN ROSA at 2014/06/01 and their another live at OSAKA MUSE at 2014/06/11, although details have not yet been announced

Mizuki left a while ago you know it... so 90% chances it will be without him yea, but probably someone replacing him

So "new" line up featuring the same members + a new one most likely

If Riku is not the vocalist, I doubt I'd get much enjoyment from 凛 o_o

Of course, if the new guy (or girl, not judging) is good, guess it'll be okay.

New vocalist !? New guitarist !??
everything will be revealed on the 20th March ,
So ... If Riku left , maybe he can focus on chariots ??
Not sure how will this 2nd line up 凛 be , as I didn't attract to their music .
They really need a great guitarist + composer !!!!!

I can't see Riku without KISAKI but a new vocalist...why not ! 

Kanata is not bad, he improved a lot but if Misery join the band, this will be good too.

KISAKI is a great composer but he wanted to try something else with Lin...

Those are just rumors about Riku and Kisaki...

But yera if there' sa new vocalist, it will most likely be Sui, as he announced a new band (but there's no info yet), he also did that Schwarz Vrain live with Kisaki (prototype band ?), but tbh I don't want Sui to be involved with anything Kisaki related, I really like Sui, and being next to Kisaki is just not a good idea if you want to stay in the music market

I doubt Riku and KISAKI are still friends. I just can't see how they wouldn't be. It would be nice though to see KISAKI branch out without Riku but I wouldn't be surprised if he was in the band anyways. It might say all new members but name changes can make anything possible.

My question is: which label is KISAKI going to be in now?

And I'm always here for more Sui + Misery if that's the case, but I wonder how much freedom Misery would have composing music for the band.

I am excited to hear that the band is coming back, they make good music (although it isn't as blatantly memorable to me as Phantas's was) and I'm looking forward to them putting out new stuff with new musicians. Maybe that's what it'll take for me to really care about what they do. 

However, I'm hoping Riku is still the vocalist. I love Kisaki's productions with Riku's voice.