Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

Piercings

@manic - duuuuude! You have so many piercings! Just out of interest doesn't it make eating really difficult? :o

Mine is pretty standard :3

attachicon.gifIMG_20150129_193654.jpg

No, not at all. But if food stuck in the teeth (or under the tongue)... that can be annoying, because I can't clean them with using my tongue. :D

I have four earrings on my right ear and one tunnel (10mm) on my left ear. I also have a tongue piercing. Would love to get a smiley and/or nipple piercing. :'D Septum has always looked awesome, but sadly I think I have already too big nose, and don't want to attract more attention to it. XD

Luckily I have really high pain tolerance, so yay for piercings!

No, not at all. But if food stuck in the teeth (or under the tongue)... that can be annoying, because I can't clean them with using my tongue. :D

Oh cool! Haha that does sound like a pain! Still, I bet they all come in handy during sexy time *wink wink* :3

I would very much love to have a septum piercing (the bull one discussed by sai on page 2, see here for pic) and/or a labret piercing (the one I instantly fell in love with due to Naruto's Kanon character having one. The one Des on page 1 said she likes, see here for pic)

I have no idea if this goes here too, but because of MEJIBRAY's Tsuzuku, I've become ever so fond of the split tongue

The only problem is, not only due to my mum and nan's discontent with trying to get any of these done, my family have had bad reactions to just ear piercings. It was only recently my older brother had a massive scar tissue, a growth on his ear, from just having a stud. That could just be due to bad caring of it, I haven't spoken about it with him in depth since no one in my family are interesting in any kind of piercings. I'd love to have any facial piercings to be honest. I'm not worried about the pain and I don't mind waiting until I move out to get them. It's just if I do have some kind of reaction to it bothers me. Maybe starting off with just piercing my ears is for the best...

I also have to question is they'd even suit me. I don't care what others think, I personally believe I'd feel I'd look appealing with piercings. I'm rather plain looking aha. I'm sure many of you already know what I look like, but if not, I can link to the 'Show Yourself' thread. I did post about 4 pics there in recent posts, lmao. But the above thought is my main concern for now.

Also, guys, your piercings are so incredible! Very jelly~ ;w;

I have had issues with piercings. This is because they were done with a gun when I was a kid (like 12 or something?) and didn't know better. I've had to get them repierced as an adult and it went so much better since a proper needle was used. There's also a family history of sensitivity to metals in jewellry, which is why I wear stainless steel or glass plugs for the most part.

DO NOT get pierced with a piercing gun. Or anything you cannot autoclave (safety pins, sewing needles, etc.) These things cannot be properly cleaned/autoclaved and rip through the skin, where as a piercing needle will make a clean hole and will only be used once. (The end of a proper piercing needle is hollow and sharpened. They also come pre-sterlized and sealed.)

If your family has a history of bad reactions like allergies, tell the person that's doing your piercing. There are other things you can have as initial jewellry that shouldn't give you an allergic reaction. As for your brother's piercing growth, it's more than likely poor caring/cleaning or bad jewellry. But can't say for sure.

Hopefully some of this info helps.

On topic though:

I currently have two ear piercings, and previously had two lip piercings. My ears are currently at 0g and 10g respectivly and I have no intents on stretching further. I retired the lip piercings a while back. I did have an eyebrow ring as well, but an accident nearly ripped it out. (Someone accidently swung a pair of jeans at my face and it caught.) I don't have pictures because I don't take pictures of myself.

I plan on getting my ears done again in the future. No timeframe laid out.

I may get a septum, but I'd never hear the end of it if I did.

Oh cool! Haha that does sound like a pain! Still, I bet they all come in handy during sexy time *wink wink* :3

Water can clean everything, so it's not that annoying. ^^

To be honest kissing is great (to the opposite site at least, i can't feel any difference tho), but I take care of oral sex, because it can easily "hurt" the other person if I'm rough

@Replicant

That sound bad. Does that recovered fully? I have had a lot of lip piercings (around 10~13 - not at the same time), and some of them [around 8]are clearly visible, even though I removed all of them... 6 or 7 years ago.

@Replicant

That sound bad. Does that recovered fully? I have had a lot of lip piercings (around 10~13 - not at the same time), and some of them [around 8]are clearly visible, even though I removed all of them... 6 or 7 years ago.

It recovered, and I removed it later and it healed just fine (I made sure to clean it after I removed it too). There's just a very small spot where it used to be, which is hard to notice unless I point it out. (My old lip piercing spots are actually more noticible...) Most people don't even know I had my eyebrow done at one point.

DCF00708_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Did it today!

I'm not going to lie, it hurt, so much (it was much worse than my tongue, even though they pierced 4 times in a row o_O), and it's not that comfy right now, but I like it. Can't wait to my next visit

(I'm a bit fat, working on my body now and already loose 6 kg, so I need to build muscle xd)

holy shit those look so painful but amazing. even though my pain tolerance is quite high, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to handle getting nipples double-pierced but eventually, I'm definitely getting just a single barbell in them. :D

Yo! Right now I have two holes in my cartilage (right ear) and two normal ones in my right ear. Plus a tunnel on my left one.

I got a tongue piercing in the start of January 2013 and just today got my nipple pierced.

I don't think I have any other plans (body piercings), I am good with these. We'll see if I will somehow do some work to my ears!

tryna bring this thread back like...

i have 3 piercings on my right ear, 4 on my left (tunnels on both) and a labret piercing which i just got recently :D

I have both my nipples pierced. I used to have one on my upper ear (forget what thats called) but it got annoying so I took it out. 

I'm currently entertaining the thought of getting a septum. I'm worried that it won't suit me and that it will be too uncomfortable to keep flipped up all the time due to the fact that I teach. 

Anybody with septums have any experience with keeping it flipped up most of the time?

5 hours ago, Uglymouth said:

I have my septum pierced and due to my work I have it flipped up most of the week (depending on how I work). 

Is it uncomfortable? When you first got it pierced did you flip it up or keep it as is? I'm concerned it would prevent it from healing properly or be uncomfortable if I flipped it up as soon as I got it.

11 minutes ago, BangyaWanabii said:

Is it uncomfortable? When you first got it pierced did you flip it up or keep it as is? I'm concerned it would prevent it from healing properly or be uncomfortable if I flipped it up as soon as I got it.

I got it pierced 6 weeks before I started working where I work now, so I had that in mind. So I waited 6 weeks before I started flipping it up. I also didn't change jewelry during that time :>

2 hours ago, Uglymouth said:

I got it pierced 6 weeks before I started working where I work now, so I had that in mind. So I waited 6 weeks before I started flipping it up. I also didn't change jewelry during that time :>

Thanks for telling me your experience! I looked online and there are a lot of people who healed it flipped up so I might be going to get my septum done this weekend. I'm gonna make a call to the piercer first and see what they say though. 

I have 6 piercings.. 3 in each ear, all in the lobe/upper lobe area.  Pretty boring, i guess. Got it done when I was in my mid 20s.

Looks like this:

cba73d96cd6fbde4a5eb54df49a9b501.jpg

I had wanted to get a cartilage piercing as well, but since I'm always too lazy to tie up my hair (and my ears don't stick out very much), nobody sees my piercings so I figured it wouldn't be worth it... T_T

Edited by peffy

I have two in each earlobe (stretched to 0g and 12g), two in my lip, my left nostril, my navel, and my nape pierced.

I've been wanting to get more since it's been about 6 years since my last piercing but with my job I don't think that's going to happen any time soon.

Sign in to follow this