Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

Piercings

That's why I removed mine, even when it was healed and the fit snugly, it was still sort of bothersome and I hadn't realised how much I missed eating normally until I took it out.

I was planning on changing mine after about a week, I generally heal up pretty fast and I did the same thing with both of my lip piercings too.

I just had the worst time ever trying to eat some ravioli >.< I think ice, applesauce and protein shakes are going to be my best friends for the next week :P

I had snake bites but took them off because sssjjjkffgh they were too close to each other. I also used to have a tragus but it started to form a keloid of some sort, pfft. It was getting bigger and bigger so I decided to take it off. Now it's normal again, you can see a little scar there though. At the moment I have only three piercings on my left ear and four on my right. I'll post some pics to demonstrate cos I'm too lazy to explain by writing.

Left

Right

My body doesn't take kindly to piercings, I think I have some sort of metal allergy. I got my ears pierced and pretty much for months while they never hurt, there was always constant pus or bleeding that needed to be cleaned out. I gave up and just took em out and let my ears heal. I want to get a metal mouth like Hitsugi but if my ears freak the fuck out then probably not a good idea to stab up my mouth haha.

This is exactly what I was going to say. I had my left nostril pierced, twice, and reacted very badly to the metal both times. My ears are still pierced, but I can only wear gold or else instant-infection, even if I sterilize the earring before putting it in.

Oh I love piercings! My body doesn't seem to enjoy them though. I've had my eyebrow, tongue and nose pierced. I had my eyebrow piercing in for about two years, some broad cutting my hair ripped it out however. Um, the nose and tongue just wouldn't heal. I've had 6 in both ears, but have only managed to keep two in one ear and three in the other open. Aw, but I keep trying, I'll be getting my ears all redone at some point. :)

So I'm considering a bridge piercing.

Do any of you know someone who has/had one? Pain isn't an issue, but I am curious as to whether people think it hurts in general.

I know a girl who used to have one, she said there wasn't an issue with pain at all. I just imagine the little soreness during healing but that's it.

2ldkl88.jpg

made by myself in both ears :llama:

gonna put 3 or 4 more in each one

OUCH!!!! I dont dare to do self-piercing! :shock:

I've got 26 piercings, all in my ears. My father completely hates them, but for some reason, I keep on adding to my collection XD

awesome!!! but how do you managed to fit them at your ears? each pair how many did you pierced?

Um, the most I've ever gotten at a time was 6, and after that, I did like 2 at a time. I would like to get more, but sadly, I'm running out of room D: I have a theme going for them, the left ear is all black earrings and the right ear is all silver :D I could post a picture if you would like n_n

Um, the most I've ever gotten at a time was 6, and after that, I did like 2 at a time. I would like to get more, but sadly, I'm running out of room D: I have a theme going for them, the left ear is all black earrings and the right ear is all silver :D I could post a picture if you would like n_n

Ouch!! that is so much hurt if its me! @___@ I've only did once for my ears to get pierced twice at a time. That night hurt me badly :emo:

I would like to see :D Thanks though!

tumblr_lr8vrqgucY1qitubzo1_500.jpg

put a new hole in my lip because I got bored. I think I'll get another on the right side and a vertical labret as well.

tumblr_lr8vrqgucY1qitubzo2_500.jpg

and there's nothing special about my ears except I can put my pinky through it. The gauges are at 9/16" now, soon they'll be 5/8".

I'll be working on my ears more soon.

ece92c46ac093c75d8b36e7ba677563c1315546990_full.jpg

This is my left ear...it really is nothing special >.>

VERY NEAT I must say!! 8)

@makifilth

Awesome :shock: How did you taking care of your tongue piercing?? I want the same but I feel like its risky for me :(

@makifilth

Awesome :shock: How did you taking care of your tongue piercing?? I want the same but I feel like its risky for me :(

It was only difficult at first when it was swollen and had a long barbell. It was hard to eat and talk because it's so close to the tip of my tongue I couldn't pronounce S sounds or TH sounds very well.The only thing that needs to be avoided for awhile after getting it is alcohol, although I had sake 2 weeks after. If you rinse with alcohol free mouthwash or sea salt water after you eat, smoke or drink anything that isn't water its not too hard to take care of.

I say go for it if you want one, it didn't hurt either aside from a little pain when it's healing. :D

Time to rebirth this thread ! I'm totally obsessed with piercing. :3

Last time i've visited the salon that i prefer, i've got 4 new tongue piercings. Unfortunatelly, my body had been rejected two of them. Planning to repierced them if they healed completely~

DCF00676_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

I have two other pc, next to my eye, and one in my nose.

10311210_237399389786067_1229501660_n_ww

I'd like to finish my tongue first. After that i'd like to pierce my eyebrown, nipples, chest... and also my private part. Do you guys have experience about that? :D

I would very much love to have a septum piercing (the bull one discussed by sai on page 2, see here for pic) and/or a labret piercing (the one I instantly fell in love with due to Naruto's Kanon character having one. The one Des on page 1 said she likes, see here for pic)

I have no idea if this goes here too, but because of MEJIBRAY's Tsuzuku, I've become ever so fond of the split tongue

The only problem is, not only due to my mum and nan's discontent with trying to get any of these done, my family have had bad reactions to just ear piercings. It was only recently my older brother had a massive scar tissue, a growth on his ear, from just having a stud. That could just be due to bad caring of it, I haven't spoken about it with him in depth since no one in my family are interesting in any kind of piercings. I'd love to have any facial piercings to be honest. I'm not worried about the pain and I don't mind waiting until I move out to get them. It's just if I do have some kind of reaction to it bothers me. Maybe starting off with just piercing my ears is for the best...

I also have to question is they'd even suit me. I don't care what others think, I personally believe I'd feel I'd look appealing with piercings. I'm rather plain looking aha. I'm sure many of you already know what I look like, but if not, I can link to the 'Show Yourself' thread. I did post about 4 pics there in recent posts, lmao. But the above thought is my main concern for now.

Also, guys, your piercings are so incredible! Very jelly~ ;w;

Sign in to follow this