Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

Piercings

thinking to get snake bites and 4 in each ears when I'll be overage O:

I considered getting a lip ring...but I don't like pain and my mom FREAKEDTHEFUCKOUT when I asked her about getting one.

I think boys with snake bites are kinda pretty. :oops:

that's why I am waiting, as you! for my parents and... fear of pain D:

fear of pain

O_O

It's not pain, definetely, just a second of uncomfortable feeling, that's all :)

Lol I saw this dude once who had a ring in his nose, in between the two holes, like a bull. It looked funny XD

My body doesn't take kindly to piercings, I think I have some sort of metal allergy. I got my ears pierced and pretty much for months while they never hurt, there was always constant pus or bleeding that needed to be cleaned out. I gave up and just took em out and let my ears heal. I want to get a metal mouth like Hitsugi but if my ears freak the fuck out then probably not a good idea to stab up my mouth haha.

Lol I saw this dude once who had a ring in his nose, in between the two holes, like a bull. It looked funny XD

Ahahaha.XD certain people doesn't look attractive with septum ring.

My body doesn't take kindly to piercings, I think I have some sort of metal allergy. I got my ears pierced and pretty much for months while they never hurt, there was always constant pus or bleeding that needed to be cleaned out. I gave up and just took em out and let my ears heal. I want to get a metal mouth like Hitsugi but if my ears freak the fuck out then probably not a good idea to stab up my mouth haha.

LOL! to be frank,hitsugi totally ruined his facial face all over D:

Ahahaha.XD certain people doesn't look attractive with septum ring.

True... the boy I am actually dating has tons of piercing, included that one... but on him they're cool :DUUR:

Yes, it hurts... I have 21 piercings in my ears and most of them were really painful. Mostly the upper side and they healed slowly...

These are the most painfully:

ears01.jpg

@Lily, are you planning on gauging your bottom holes any larger? Mine are at 1/2" I have a bunch of smaller gauges I don't need anymore.

Aside from my ears I've got spider bites on the left side of my mouth and my right nostril pierced.

I used to have dermal anchors on my chest but they rejected, never getting anchors again. Huge waste of time and money.

When I'm paid next I'm going to have my tongue done. And I really want one of those vertical industrial, I think they're called.

it wasn't too bad but since you're getting stabbed a couple times it's pretty unpleasant. It hurt worse when it stared forcing itself out and I ended up pulling it out. Same goes with those shitty surface piercings, I had one of those on each my clavicles. No pain at all until they rejected. I guess those are only good for a temporary piercing that leaves scars, but a waste.

@Lily, are you planning on gauging your bottom holes any larger? Mine are at 1/2" I have a bunch of smaller gauges I don't need anymore.

Aside from my ears I've got spider bites on the left side of my mouth and my right nostril pierced.

I used to have dermal anchors on my chest but they rejected, never getting anchors again. Huge waste of time and money.

When I'm paid next I'm going to have my tongue done. And I really want one of those vertical industrial, I think they're called.

Yes, I want larger, but only around 8-10 mm.

My friend had in her chest and her neck too! It was really great! I like it!

I have in my tongue, lip and nose too, but industrial is the most painful! :D

My grandma kind of has the same problem. She needs to wear earrings that are of a certain metal combination otherwise her skin around the piercing turns green.

I got my tongue done about half an hour ago.

I think that was the weirdest thing I've ever felt. It kind of hurts now though.

2010-12-18194519.jpg

I hate the long barbell, it's so annoying D:

Sign in to follow this