Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

Piercings

I was certain that I have posted there but... Nope XD

Well, my first one is a neck surface.

My second one is a microdermal inplant on my chest and he's still my favourite baby.

And about a month ago I had my nipples pierced ~ Not sure if i can post a pic here tho, since I have female boobies it may be considered "offensive" or "sexual" XD it didn't hurt me that much tbh, I was expecting something worse. I have pierced them both on the same day, and the second one was a bit more painful than the first one but it wasn't unbearable at all. I guess it depends if you are sensitive or not, and my piercer told me it was more painful for guys than for girls so idk .-.

Next one will probably be an industrial ^_^

There is my micro dermal ~ I really REALLY love this one. I was complexed about being flat chested during my teenager years and it helped me to accept my body <3

12729186_964268043666691_659662964908652

A bit red-ish since I took this pic just after it was done

10599136_943526882407474_833451462139414[/img]

Edited by Undead burger

I have not so many piercings i think xD

• so i started with 4 earrings on each side
  • then continued with a standart industrial on the right side
  • followed by snakebites on my lip
  • one year later i got my second industrial on the right side to have a cross with the first one
  • again a year later i decided to have another industrial there from the top of the ear straight down pierced through the inside ear conch on the lowest point
  • then I got a Labret in 2014 as I always wanted
  • this year in March I got my 4th Industrial pierced on the right side of my ear with the endpoints being the Tragus and a Snug on the other side. It's still healing so I need to wait another month to get the industrial inside.

20160321_2333401_zpsnot4h1oj.jpg

too lazy to take/post pictures, maybe i'll put them later.

edit: i found old pictures and added them here

Spoiler

zvt01f.jpg

34fxjjs.jpg

2r6k3fs.jpg
2cibpk0.jpg
mwbeox.jpg
3445fz8.jpg
2rlycd4.jpg

Edited by chris

On 8/25/2016 at 3:17 AM, chris said:

too lazy to take/post pictures, maybe i'll put them later.

edit: i found old pictures and added them heremwbeox.jpg

omg your ear is goalssssssss af (with all the jewelry as well) 

I've been wanting to get a vertical industrial for a while too...  you just reminded me I should definitely find some time (asap!!!) to go get it done. 

I had about 24 piercings at once the most, but some decided they don't want to stay with my body lol 

So I had 7 in my lip, tongue, a bridge, eyebrow, ears (no photos sry), bellybutton, nipple, dermal anchor, one in a very private area ;) 

32784313740_236769d2bc.jpg

some already know this pic, but it shows my lip piercings the best. 

33340773376_613a1a4e38.jpg

pls ignore this crappy wig, but since I had a major c disc crush about 2/3 years ago, I don't have a lot of pics anymore. 

I've had both my eyebrows pierced at different times, I had an industrial in my right ear, both ears are pierced in the lobe and I had my left side of my nose pierced. Everything besides my lobes are no longer pierced for one reason or another but I want to get my nose redone. I loved it.

dear people with lip piercings (specifically labrets and snake bites): how badly do these piercings really affect your teeth and gums? i've been doing a lot of research but i wanna get some info first hand. i'm dying to get these piercings once i get my braces off but i don't want them to fuck up my brand new straight teeth :S

*to stay on topic: i have my navel and ear lobes pierced, lol*

20 minutes ago, itsukoii said:

dear people with lip piercings (specifically labrets and snake bites): how badly do these piercings really affect your teeth and gums? i've been doing a lot of research but i wanna get some info first hand. i'm dying to get these piercings once i get my braces off but i don't want them to fuck up my brand new straight teeth :S

got mine about 5 years ago and they didn't affect my teeth at all altough I'm always biting on them (probably not long enough to say this)

also asked my dentist about this because I was really worried that I broke one of my teeth with the piercing last year but she said there's nothing I have to worry about.

11 hours ago, -Tetsu- said:

got mine about 5 years ago and they didn't affect my teeth at all altough I'm always biting on them (probably not long enough to say this)

also asked my dentist about this because I was really worried that I broke one of my teeth with the piercing last year but she said there's nothing I have to worry about.

another question: can you get rings right from the get-go? and how do they differ from studs in terms of tooth and gum damage?

41 minutes ago, itsukoii said:

another question: can you get rings right from the get-go? and how do they differ from studs in terms of tooth and gum damage?

you could, but it would hurt a lot more during the progress of healing. got my rings two weeks later and it still hurt like hell when they moved so I definitely recommend studs until they're completely healed. But I have to say that my sister has a lot of piercings in her lips and she didn't have any problems at all with changing to rings so I guess it also depends on the person.
Also, in my opinion, rings affect your teeth and gums less than studs. my ring doesn't touch my teeth at all while my stud does quite often while talking for example (but this is because it's longer than it should be)

On 2017-5-8 at 2:50 AM, itsukoii said:

*to stay on topic: i have my navel and ear lobes pierced, lol*

I've had mine for 6 years and no teeth damage. Although wearing a normal labret can make my teeth sensitive so I always take it off to sleep,  but a ring doesn't.

Although it's worth mentioning that a longer labret has the risk of you biting on it accidentaly and that can break your teeth (and it hurts biting on it), so I tend to wear a shorter one.

i think i've decided against the labret. for quite a few years now i've been wanting a side lip ring so i think i'll just get that, because it's something i'm sure about. i'm relieved the rings don't do damage. thanks guys!

Sign in to follow this