Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

Piercings

No pictures because lazy

buuuut so far I have my septum pierced (which was probably the most painful because I psyched myself out before I got it done), my tongue (taken it out because it's nothing but a nuisance), and my ears three times (helix, lobe and conch.) My friend just bought a new piercing kit, so I'm going to ask her to do my lip again, probably snake bite studs and my nipple. Clavicle piercing might be cool, but painful. D: Oh, or a nape piercing but my hair is too long right now.

Eeerrm is it true that even after those 6 months, if you take out your tongue ring and don't wear it for like, 2 days, the hole will heal @_____@

I only have 2 so far: a navel piercing, and a nose piercing. I'm thinking about getting snakebites as well, but I'm not too sure about that yet.

I only have 2 so far: a navel piercing, and a nose piercing. I'm thinking about getting snakebites as well, but I'm not too sure about that yet.

Snakebites are awesome ! :DUUR:

I was thinking about getting them too, but my lips are just too pouty for that >.<

Only got piercings in my ear XD (just for earrings)

If I'd ever get another piercing then it would probably be in my lower lip. Don't know if it would suit my face though...

Not that mom would like it XD

There are many different piercings and most of them look ugly on most people. I often am shocked seeing how people choose piercings which don't fit their face AT ALL. As if they're blind to see they just cannot take that piercing.

Very rarely a piercing does look nice, but the only kind of piercing I really like (on girls) is this one:

hMtYQ.jpg

Well placed, small, so not too distracting and still super sexy. A cute girl will look even cuter with this piercing. Chances are I would instantly fall in love if I see this one. :wub:

Does it matter if piercings on girls aren't attractive to you? I know I didn't get piercings to make myself more appealing to other people. I got them because I wanted them for myself.

Well, taking a piercing would be useless if it didn't change your appearance, right? Changing your look is the whole point. And people who take a piercing often believe it looks good on them. Who would take a piercing if they think it makes them uglier? :P

I love piercings everywhere... It's attractive for me. I don't like if someone hasn't... :roll:

It is sexy for me. And I don't think it makes uglier.

^ I think it's the same piercing, it only depends what kind of jewelry you put.. Rings or stubs...

o.o not quite sure actually.. xD

Just to clarify, snake bites are as follows, correct? :

Because I'd be all over that.

And spider bites are the stubs under the lips? I tried to google image them but I got a bunch of gross shit ;;

Those are snake bites, the picture you posted, yes. The studs under the lips are still called snake bites. Spider bites are "double lip" piercings, like

435171544_1a98324965.jpg

I was pressured to get a lip piercing from my little brother. Luckily, I did not go through with it. I would have been forced to take it out at school anyways.

I used to have snakebites piercing. I had to take it off after a month because my lip would bleeding when my piercings left opened.

Why did that happened? :/

Sign in to follow this