Jigsaw9

DIR EN GREY new album and DVD release

Does anyone happen to know if this will be available to purchase in American stores like... As a physical copy? I know that Hot Topic and FYE carries their music typically but I didn't hear about this one. Otherwise I will just buy it on iTunes I guess.

Does anyone happen to know if this will be available to purchase in American stores like... As a physical copy? I know that Hot Topic and FYE carries their music typically but I didn't hear about this one. Otherwise I will just buy it on iTunes I guess.

I don't think anyone's "officially" confirmed it, but so far, it looks like it'll only be available in Japan and Europe. I'm guessing it'll be available on US iTunes, though.

Okami Records will NOT be able to release the physical album simutaneously with Japan.

“To all European fans of DIR EN GREY: We are very sorry to announce that the European physical release of ARCHE will be postponed due to problems and delays with the production parts in Japan. Unfortunately we will not be able to match the Japanese release date anymore.
The new release date is planned for early January 2015. Please stay tuned- the 2 CD Special Edition will come in nice packaging and only the European release will feature English translations of the lyrics in the booklet.
The digital version of ARCHE is unaffected by this and will be available on the 10th of December.”

Okay well I guess I'll buy myself the digital edition on the day of release and then check hot topic and fye periodically to see if I can get a physical edition. I will just have to resist listening to it if it gets uploaded here first.

^ Oh, that was linked here a few weeks ago, actually.

I wouldn't count it as a leak, since it's on the band's official YouTube channel.

Ue-chan is so cuuuute.

Well, more-so her hairstyle. 

I can't believe Shinya has thinner legs than she does tho.

Jk but that man needs to eat.

agreeing the post above ,

though it is a very nice track :)

dir en grey has never let me down for the past 2 decades ,

very looking forward to this record !