Sign in to follow this  
lichtlune

What happened to that Movie UnsraW was supposed to be in?

I remember hearing something like this a few years ago but haven't heard anything about it since. Do you guys know what happened to that? what movies was it? Its very vague to me. 

This seemed interesting so I searched about it...

Apparently the movie was called Kokuhaku (告白). You can find info by searching 映画「告白」.

The overseas title is Confessions, and it seems easy enough to find at those “free streaming” sites. I read that UnsraW was featured as a live act in the movie, but not sure if they really were after all... but maybe you can watch it and find out for us!

I've seen the movie, several times (pretty good, at least I think so) but I simply can't figure out, what they're doing in the movie, what their part is.

Their name appear in the credits, so they must have done something, but what... no clue.

The film's a little complicated, but the basic premise is this:

A teacher's daughter is found dead in the school swimming pool, and it turns out she was murdered by two of her students. Since they're too young to take any responsibility at court, she exacts revenge by injecting their milk with HIV-positive blood from her husband.

It's called 'kokuhaku' (confessions) because the film centres around explaining the circumstances leading up to the event through the confessions of the main characters.

They do appear in there. I think it is mentioned that the female protagonist listens to 'weird/dark rock music' (or something like this, I don't know how exactly they word it) and then the viewer gets to see 3 seconds of Yuuki's face, from a live. Accompanied by a growl.

That's all. Nothing more. They're featured in the credits for these few seconds.

lol I've watched Kokuhaku (it's actually a really good movie) and had no idea about this. Odd.

LOL! Same here. Watched it twice and never knew UnsraW did appear in it..

I would love to watch it at sometime. I think it would be amazing movie of course I like the freaky Japanese movies. 

Sign in to follow this