Flame-X

Flamer's AMVs/GMVs/Photos/Video Projects

Hello there! While most people here like to draw or do graphic design, I like to video edit. :)

Here are some of my AMVs. Don't worry, these aren't crappy like the ones you see with fansubbed footage or long cuts with nothing in sync. I've spent months on some of these. So I hope you enjoy!

Programs: Sony Vegas and Adobe Audition

Anime: High School of the Dead

Music: D'espairsRay - DEATH POINT

Game: Max Payne 3

Music: Blue Stahli - Suit Up (feat. Southpaw Swagger)

Anime: RahXephon

Music: Trust Company - Reflection

Anime: Gundam (too many to name)

Music: Gackt - Ai Senshi

Check out my channel if you're interested in seeing more: https://www.youtube.com/user/cyberxspeed

Thank you!

I forgot to mention this but because youtube's copyright strikes, few of my videos have been removed so it's best to download my other AMVs here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/usernum/546653

Yes you'll need an account but it's worth it. I'm sure youtube will flag my Kill la Kill video because I'm using a Gazette song.

UPDATE:

I completely forgot to post this here even though it's not AMV or GMV related. Please forgive the awful focusing on the camera (Canon EOS M). Don't ever purchase that shitty cam.

Anyways, this was my summary trip to Tokyo, Japan last year.

I did a little test video using my Panasonic GH3 camera. Of course I still have a long way to go but just for fun, I wanted to see how good it looks.

I have some ideas in mind for future video projects. One of them is doing a time lapse video on Gundam gunplas setting different camera positions and have a little showcase on the finished product. :)

Dude that was sick, even though it was just your room xD Really nice camera though, the shots were all so crisp and I really liked the way you shot it as a whole :D

btw I would totally watch that gunpla showcase if you did it!

I dug it! I like how different it was for your standard cosplay video - more of an experience video and I really liked the vibe...though you should have gotten a shot of a certain panel ;)
(I also spotted a couple of friends in your Acen part)

Due to scheduling issues... I had to leave your panel early. :(

Next year though, if you really want me to record your panel, let me know beforehand cuz I won't be going to fan panels anymore.

Hey yall, It's been a while since my last video. I finally made one for this year. Since Titanfall 2 is one of my favorite FPS games of the year and Neurachem is too badass of a song to pass up, I had to put the two together. Hope you'll enjoy!