Trombe

レイヴ-RAVE- has joined Indie PSC. & new maxi single "トイパレッドワルツ" release

it is announced at レイヴ-RAVE- one-man live at Fukuoka DRUM SON at 2014/03/02 that they have joined Indie PSC. at the same date, and Gt.aoi has changed his stage name to "nisa" after then

their new maxi single "トイパレッドワルツ(toy parade waltz)" will be released at 2014/05/28 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (2,700yen) will include CD+DVD (including "トイパレッドワルツ(toy parade waltz)" member ver. PV & making), and regular edition (1,620yen) will include CD only

Oh no !!!!! What a waste !!!!!
PSC is turning this awesome band into trash .

if anything, psc will promote them towards a pony canyon major contract in a few years, I can't see this "awesome" band getting any worse tbh

if anything, psc will promote them towards a pony canyon major contract in a few years, I can't see this "awesome" band getting any worse tbh

As far as I remember SuG was the only band that went from PSC to Pony and that was due to Takeru's networking and leadership of the band. I dont see how that means we can conclude how every other PSC band now signed will inevitably end up on Pony?

Other bands on the label also usually transition to major way later than they need to, such as GazettE, A9 etc....

I am sure concerns of fans in the thread are regarding PSC's seemingly strict and unappreciated direction of their bands.

As far as I remember SuG was the only band that went from PSC to Pony and that was due to Takeru's networking and leadership of the band. I dont see how that means we can conclude how every other PSC band now signed will inevitably end up on Pony?

you can replace "pony canyon" with any other major label name, I guess?

I am sure concerns of fans in the thread are regarding PSC's seemingly strict and unappreciated direction of their bands.

but this band doesn't even have a direction? they sound like SuG and look like 2007 zoro

thats obviously a good thing for the band and although i understand when people have doubts about it, it still doesnt matter what people think. just because you probably wont like them from now on, doesnt make this a bad thing. its still going to be a good deal for the band.

thats obviously a good thing for the band and although i understand when people have doubts about it, it still doesnt matter what people think. just because you probably wont like them from now on, doesnt make this a bad thing. its still going to be a good deal for the band.

[CD track list]
01.トイパレッドワルツ(toy parade waltz)
02.非常識リロン「打破」説(hijoushiki riron「daha」shou)
03.コロシアムガール(colosseum girl) (included in regular edition)

20 seconds only

I don't even have the time to see if it's good

At the price of this single, i think it should be a preview of 45 seconds minimum -_-'

LOL in reality the sample's only like 9 seconds long!

Anyway, it's not very good