LunaSlave

Hi everyone!

How's it going everyone? i've decided to sign up here for whatever reason. I'm a longtime j-rock fan from Ontario, Canada, been into j-rock (and to a lesser extent J-Pop) since the mid 90s...yes I'm old! haha...I used to be pretty active on messageboards years ago, some of you might remember me using this name, or possibly the name NineSpiral. I used to post on inertia's board a lot, WAY back in the day...i've drifted away from the scene somewhat over the years in that i'm not keeping up with the new stuff quite as much, but i still listen to some and my old favorites are never far from my headphones. Big fan of Luna Sea (perhaps you could guess that from my name...lol) X Japan, Malice Mizer, kuroyume, old L'Arc-en-Ciel, a lot of the classic stuff, and some newer stuff too I guess - as just one example, Rin Tosite Sigure float my boat these days. :)

Hi there and welcome! Enjoy your stay! :)

Anyone who's a fan of LUNA SEA, Malice Mizer, Kuroyume and Laruku is cool in my book. :3

If you wanna talk to some of us, make sure to check out the chat (can be accessed from the top of the page). Sometimes there's a bunch of ppl there, sometimes nobody, takes luck I guess. xD

Hey, welcome on the forum!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone with a blue or a red name. ;)

I hope you'll have a good time here! Also, join us sometime in the MH Chat! You might meet some new interesting people there. ^^

See you!

Welcome to the forum! We're always glad to have some more old school fans here...though not many of us can say we have been in since the mid 90's lol. I really started listening to Jrock in 2003 or so...damn, has it really been over 10 years? XD

If you ever have any questions though, feel free to ask anyone with a blue or red name! Linh beat me to it lol.

Hello, and welcome here!

I'm a big fan of Kuroyume, and Malice Mizer too, so it's nice to see yet another person around here with similar tastes.

Might I also add that it's quite impressive that you've been involved in the scene for this long, longer than I've been alive :'D

Feel free to visit the chat sometime~