烏有の空 
the daemon's cutlery
scars like velvet
mama
vandal
hemimetabolism
斑人間
in all weathers

Initial Limited Version / Original Version includes a bonus CD of collaborations with and remixes by artists including SUGIZO (LUNA SEA / X JAPAN), HISASHI (GLAY), HITOKI (KUROYUME), SHUJI ISHII (cali≠gari), TK (LING TOSITE SIGURE), MUROHIME SHIN and more. Also included on the bonus CD is a collaboration featuring KIRITO (Angelo), vocalist of PIERROT, an overwhelmingly popular band and rivals when DIR EN GREY debuted.

Well, I'm excited as f**k.

most excited for elisabeth addict and nine melted fiction, omg, those titles sound so weird and so ~deep~

kind of explains lack of new dir en grey materia in the last year or two as well 

Kyo & TK, Kyo & Kirito and Kyo & Shuuji, wow. What the fuck? Very nice. Looking forward to this one for sure.

Exciting news, where can I preorder? I see there will be a 10.000-yen edition from Peyunne Zemeckis. I don't think I can buy that (or the other one excl. the T-shirt) The Vinyl was sold out in like 2 seconds so.. No chance I can grab that or even efford that.

Will probably go with the 2CD 初回生産限定盤.

Btw, did I just spot "mama" in the tracklist? Will be interesting to hear what they have done with that old Kyo song!!

Btw 2, OMG is the 10,000yen edition including a Blu-ray for once? 

The order reminds me: isn't "destrudo" going to be an interlude? (considering that COUNTDOWN folks posted it as "SE" (?)), it would be kinda weird to place some full-length song like "elisabeth addict" before it :<

^I see, my bad. (I might just go and assume that some of those tracks are just Kisou-like SEs as well)

It's also quite interesting to see "vk's golden era marketing rivals" doing a possible song together (even if Kyo's crooning doesn't really contrast with Kirito's vocals that well)

I ordered the 2CD Ltd Edition! Will be impossible to get the Peyunne Zemeckis Deluxe Edition, and it's too expensive..

Didn't expect CDJapan to put out preordering for this soo quick

Because kyo's shop doesn't send oversea as far as I know, and it will sell very very fast as he is very very very popular :)

Yeaaah. But it'll probably be in really high demand thus reaaally expensive. 

I remember when the first press of Uroboros remastered was sought after for ridiculous prices. Not to mention, having to pay additional money for services to help buy it on Japanese websites on my end.

I shall be content with the Limited Edition for now  :I

Sign in to follow this