Sign in to follow this  
Asakusa

sukekiyo 1st album "IMMORTALIS"

surprisingly dark and abstract ! i really really like it ,

i like the composition of how it is like an instrumental track

not like a song with repeating structures .

wow , it is still next week ....... 

that track with kirito is pure garbage ^^ 

he has ruined everything, cant believe they have decided to sell it out :)

anyhow, love the rest ! !

Kirito is not used to singing melodically, but I hope this collaboration made an impact for his future musical works.

Even though I love PIERROT, one of my two critics to him is the lack of melody in his singning.

But it didn't sound that bad. Kirito's voice was kind of drowned out by the music and Kyo's voice...

thanks to kyotakumrau@tumblr for today's setlist and report:

sukekiyo at 日本青年館, 2014.05.01

1. elisabeth addict
SE destrudo
2. latour
3. nine melted fiction
4. zephyr
5. hidden one
6. aftermath
SE
7. 鳥有の空
8. the daemons cutlery
9. scars like velvet
10. mama
11. vandal
12. hemimetabolism
13. 鵠
14. 斑人間
15. in all weathers
16. 304号室、と夜

As a BGM today we had one track from Akira OST, Doll’s Polyphony.
And well done to the audience for being quiet today!

I'm sorry but is this kindergarten or a kvlt metaru concert

audience was asked to dress in a mourning outfits AND be quiet. so basically I guess it wasn't a kvlt metaru concert, it was a mourning ceremony.

^and to add: (thanks to kyotakumrau again)

It was announced that sukekiyo added extra performance on May 20th at Shimokitazawa GARDEN in Tokyo to the “sukekiyo 2014 performance [wakare wo oshimu furi ha anata no tame]”.

Sukekiyo just released their 1st album, IMMORTALIS, on April 30th. For the additional performance that has a subtitle “shikkoku no gi / ceremony of jet black” there’s an age restriction of no under 18 and it will start at 9pm. Also, it is “asked” that people will follow the same dress code as for the performance on May 5th, wearing mourning clothes.

Tickets sale starts on May 10th through eplus. Before that, pre-sale will start on May 3rd from 12pm for people who ordered a limited edition of IMMORTALIS (both types of limited bundles) through kyo online store (Penyunne Zemeckis) and on May 9th for the mobile site members. All of them are “first come first serve” so please be quick.

and a piccu:

tumblr_n4y84c19KL1rkm240o1_500.jpg

The dress "code" thing is pretty embarrassing to be honest. Asking people to be quiet throughout is also very meh to me. But I can understand a band asking peole to be quiet under ambience/quiet passages and things like that. But not when a band is "rocking out".

i bet most people would not like  this idea for a show.
but i want to go. dress in mourning clothes and do not speak at all. i also like the age thing limit lol.
i want to go to see how it would be. maybe it would be strange or calming. also i feel like mourning lol

maybe they want to succeed some specific atmosphere/feeling.(the opposite of deg).but  it may seem as being snob to some.
which is really bad idea for a show but i am curious .

i wish there would be more songs like 鵠 thought. it's my favorite.(but because of the end mostly)
the irony is i could totally be still and quiet with ballads from deg but i am afraid i might be bored
with sukekiyo if it's for very long time

as far as i know some vk bands used to have dress codes back in the days for special events, maybe they are trying to do the same thing

^exactly this (for eg. Luna Sea)

Back when LS announced their "old-school revival" @ Budokan with same-ish dresscode thing, no one of you complained about it...

Oh well, just saying.

I can't speak for others, but I didn't complain because I have never heard about it. It's 22 years since they did anything worthy of my time, so I don't bother checking their news or anything like that. So yeah, Never heard about it. I didn't know it was a regular thing back in the days either.

What I can say, however, is that I would never attend a concert with a dresscode. Not even the mighty Sigh. That's how lame I think it is.

from the latest show (it seems?) (thanks to ramsay robs @ vimeo)

http://vimeo.com/94003692 Vandal's live version (almost pro-shot)

closeup for Kyo's "FILTH-y" look (also ps. there's a Taishogoto near Uta's mic stand - I suppose "guitar/violin" is not really far-fetched in Uta's instrumental role?)

tumblr_n53swvjDUN1t34w41o1_500.jpg

omg i like it.
OMG that is kyo? i saw this  somewhere and thought who is this random vkei guy. didn't recognise him.
and pass him and go away without caring xD.

random also the old filth pv is so wtf  and strange that i like it even now xD

So this is kind of weird but I created an edit of "hemimetabolism" without the loud middle section.  I like the original song but I really like the calm and relaxing mood of the beginning and end and wanted version I could listen to with just those parts. 
It's a simple cut and paste with some fade in and outs to make the transition clean and cuts the song to about 3 minutes.

I was just wondering if anyone wanted the edit or if this was even allowed if I were to upload it.

So this is kind of weird but I created an edit of "hemimetabolism" without the loud middle section.  I like the original song but I really like the calm and relaxing mood of the beginning and end and wanted version I could listen to with just those parts. 

It's a simple cut and paste with some fade in and outs to make the transition clean and cuts the song to about 3 minutes.

I was just wondering if anyone wanted the edit or if this was even allowed if I were to upload it.

YouTube maybe? People do remixes on there all the time and link people to their pages etc.

You're idea is awesome by the way, I really love the song up until the middle section. 

Sign in to follow this