Sign in to follow this  
Asakusa

sukekiyo 1st album "IMMORTALIS"

Omg this song

Kaoru should take a note from his kouhais (aka Uta and Takumi). I like how there's some RES-iness in parts of "Zephyr"

I'm going to check this album out because I'm curious, even though I thought their (his?) first single EP thing was really atrocious, but this sounds great so far. Hopefully I will like it, not too much longer until I find out!

zephyr sounds amazing! I'm glad kyo realized that creating music with RES and 9GOATS members rather than with Kaoru is actually a better idea these days.

It's incredibly underwhelming except for Kyo's delivery. Kyo's vocals have not sounded this good in a while, perhaps a change in atmosphere warranted such a change?

This is evidently Kyo's solo project with the music acting as a back drop to his vocals; but even the accompanying music is far more enjoyable to listen to than most recent releases.

Really looking forward to it, hadn't heard the radio rip yet I like the sound of it and I agree Kyo sounds at his best delivery-wise here, I think the inst. sounds good too from the recording quality at least, chorus sounds like it could be memorable once heard in context too

At least what I could judge from those previews, my prediction was right: Takumi and Uta thankfully enough have quite audible input in Sukekiyo's work ("Hidden One" , "Vandal" and "Hemimetabolism" for instance sounding totally like 9Goats and "Zephyr" + "Latour" being  very RES-y tracks)

Looking forward to this! Especially new "Mama" (ps. it's just my hunch but I bet this might become superior to DEG's new November input)

I actually love the tracks a lot! tbh I like it  more than anything DIR have released within the last 5 years? 

This really IS going to be better than Dir en grey's new album. Love everything so far, though the 'hard' songs are probably the weakest of them all.

I guess I'm getting my RES-check.

The hard tracks sound pretty cool too(Vandal reminds me of how 9goats had it right with "690min" but never made another cool hard track again). And mama sounds like it's going to be so much better.

I haven't been so up-to-date with this release. I ordered the Limited Edition, but does anyone know if there will be any bonus items for this release? I poster would be nice...especially a B3 sized Limited Edition cover with Kyo in the water. 

I really like it. The chorus isn't as captivating as Zephyr's, but there's something beautiful about the way the instruments work.

Sign in to follow this