Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

[Korean] Brown Eyed Girls

Miryo will release a solo album sometime in January! :)

Also, Ga-In signed a contract with Loen Entertainment, concerning her future solo activities - maybe we can expect something new from her too in 2012?

Oh, that's awesome. I wonder what Miryo's album will sound like. Looking forward to that more than Ga-In only because, well, we have already seen material released by Ga-In. Though I expect Ga-In to be awesome as usual.

Third teaser:

Aj_53tvD_8k

edit: and tracklist:

01. Party Rock (Feat. Leessang’s Gary, THE KOXX)

02. Dirty

03. I Love You, I Love You (Feat. Girls’ Generation’s Sunny)

04. Revenger (Feat. Rude Paper)

05. Leggo (Feat. Brown Eyed Girls’ Narsha)

So stoked for the song with Rude Paper!!

Listened to the mini twice so far. Couldn't do more listens because it just boooores me. Expected something way more interesting and different. :| Revenger (and maybe parts of Party Rock) is kinda not bad, but the other songs just bore me to tears... Disappointed.

I think Miryo's mini is the best one out of all the solo minis up until now. Don't know why. But yes, a few of the songs are rather boring.

I really, really like Revenger. Party Rock is great too. DIRTY isn't doing much for me and I'm actually kind of disappointed it's the title-song, although it makes perfect sense. Still like GaIn and Narsha's albums better, but this one is nice too.

IT DOES SOUND LIKE SUPER BASS.

She could do better -___-" I still will probably end up running around singing this (and pronouncing half it wrong) :3

^ Yay, thanks! Wasn't expecting that she's up to something.

...I found the song to be kinda boring though. I looked into it and it seems to be a cover (of an As One song - dunno about them).

Love the song, very soothing, tho im waiting for another hit dance track like Abracadabra...im waiting for something like that...

So. I decided to try them out for the very first time by listening to The Original, and it actually was pretty good. Any recommendation (particularly for their more upbeat sounds) is welcomed!

Sign in to follow this