Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

砂月(SATSUKI) new maxi single "Lily-月影に魅せられて-" release

砂月(SATSUKI) new maxi single "Lily-月影に魅せられて(tsukikage ni miserarete)-" will be released at 2014/04/02 (1,700yen), which will include CD+DVD (including "Lily-月影に魅せられて(tsukikage ni miserarete)-" PV) and will be sold in advance at his 5th anniversary one-man live "Lily-月影に魅せられて(tsukikage ni miserarete)-" at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2014/02/13

[CD track list]
01.Lily-月影に魅せられて(tsukikage ni miserarete)-
02.BRAVE

砂月(SATSUKI)-AURORA FEATHER- line-up at 2014/02/13:
Vo.砂月(SATSUKI)
Gt.夢時(yumeji) (ex-Lc5, now in -eS-, HOLLOWGRAM, Angels)
Ba.YUCHI (kannivalism, sukekiyo, Shiny Lips(support))
Dr.篤人(atsuto) (ex-Sugar-->SIKA-BAMBI, now in -eS-, &・U, Angels)
Key.五十嵐"IGAO"淳一(igarashi "IGAO" junichi) (ex-GACKT JOB)
Cho.SORA (ex-INO HEAD PARK, now in &・U)
Cho.山内あゆみ(yamauchi ayumi) (ex-LANCER>>Bee-->ADIZ)
Sax.サブ片山(sub katayama) (humming note)

I thought "...Yoshiki?" for a second. (inb4 Yoshiki reincarnation)

I really wonder what did that Finnish mitsu see in him. As Wonrei said, he's getting old pretty fast (okay, wonders of makeup, but if we compare him to his fellows of the same age, they look definitely better than him)

he's in his very late 30s, though, and I think it's the unfortunate yoshiki resemblance that gives the impression he's older, not his actual age

(those shades still don't look good on him)

It's probably his really round face with huge cheeks, this kind of face gets old-looking fast as fuck

when he gets 45 he'll probably look 65

also lol @ entire pv being shot with huge lights on his face so it hides his age

also lol @ entire pv being shot with huge lights on his face so it hides his age

but that's what 90 % of vk PVs rely on (the other 10 % are shot outdoors), regardless of performer's age tbh

he needs a better make-up artist to get pretty again, but right now it's just another messy styling choice he made

(and actually, it's one of the many since he went solo)

I've been avoiding listening to new Satsuki(don't want to taint good res) but damn, you can really hear how badly he needs funds. Production on his voice is poorly done, so much so that it strips any positives from his voice and he ends up sounding worse than a lot of newbie vocalists. This really is embarrassing.

Guys, this song is from 4.5 years ago... :D 

It's funny how listening to this now it sounds actually kinda good, compared to all the stuff he has done in the meantime, lmao.

Sign in to follow this