Sign in to follow this  
dmriojas

[Selling] the GazettE, Alice Nine, Sadie, Kagrra, & MORE *FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA* ALL PRICES DROPPED 6/1

RULES & INFO

Shipping from UT, USA, will ship worldwide. ALL SHIPPING IN THE USA IS FREE.

All Prices in USD.

For shipping quotes to locations outside of the USA, please message me here or pm me.

NOTE: If you're outside of the USA, I may take a couple extra days to ship it as I need to go to the post office ;)

Leave me a message here or pm me if you're interested in anything. 

Payment Methods: Paypal (fees may apply), concealed cash (at your own risk)

CDS

Alice Nine

Stargazer: regular edition single, like new, $6, Pictures: 1, 2, 3.

BLUE FLAME regular edition single, like new, $6, Pictures: 1, 2, 3.

D=OUT

CARNIVAL Ukiyo Euro Special Edition (DVD&CD, region 2 dvd), good condition a tiny bit of scuffing, $5.50, Pictures: 1, 2, 3.  SOLD

ONE Regular edition single, like new, $6, Pictures: 1, 2.

the GazettE

BEFORE I DECAY first press regular edition, very good, $13. Pictures: 1, 2, 3, 4

Sadie

Kagerou regular edition single, like new, $5.50, Pictures: 1, 2, 3.

Cry More Regular Edition single, like new, $5.50, Pictures: 1, 2.

OTHER

12012 - The Pain of Catastrophe (limited type b ), out of print, very good, $6, Pictures: 1, 2, 3.

ClearVeil - Black Velvet single (Limited type b ), like new, $4.50, Pictures: 1, 2.

D - in the name of justice (regular edition single), very good, $6, Pictures: 1, 2, 3

DELUHI - VANDALISM, out of print, very good, $25, Pictures: 1, 2, 3.

DuelJewel - Vamp Ash single (type A , DVD&CD), out of print, like new, $10, Pictures: 1, 2, 3.  SOLD

Kagrra, - Hyakki Kenran (Limited Edition, DVD&CD), out of print (clear file, trading card and photo included), very good, $47. Pictures: 1, 2, 3. SOLD

lix. - Seimei no Shuuen (limited edition single), out of print, very good, $5.50, Pictures: 1, 2, 3.

Nightmare - VERMILION. single (type A, DVD&CD), like new, $7, Pictures: 1, 2, 3.

MAGAZINES

Arena 37c (all out of print)

Vol. 284 May 2006 Gazetto, good (poster not included), $11, Pictures: 1, 2.

Vol. 343 Apr 2011 Acid Black Cherry, like new (poster included), $7, Pictures: 1, 2.

Vol. 344 May 2011 Uverworld, like new, $7, Pictures: 1, 2.

Rock and Read (out of print)

Vol. 038 Aoi & Hiroto, very good, $9, Pictures: 1, 2. SOLD

SHOXX (all out of print) -------(one free with any order over $60)

Vol. 206 April 2010 Alice Nine, like new (poster not included), $8, Pictures: 1, 2.

Vol. 207 May 2010 Nightmare, like new (poster not included), $7, Pictures: 1, 2.

Vol. 208 June 2010 Yomi x T.M.Revolution, very good (poster not included), $7, Pictures: 1, 2.

Vol. 209 July 2010 Ayabie, like new (posters not included), $7, Pictures: 1, 2.

Vol. 213 Nov 2010 the GazettE, like new (poster not included), $7, Pictures: 1, 2.

Vol. 214 Dec 2010 SuG, like new (posters not included), $7, Pictures: 1, 2.

Vol. 216 Feb 2011 ViViD, damaged (posters not included), $4, Pictures: 1, 2, 3. [Damaged when I received it, the 2nd picture is of the tear in the side.]

Vol. 219 the GazettE, like new (poster included), $7, Pictures: 1, 2.

POSTERS

Aoi Calendar Page from the official 2010 Calendar, like new$13Picture1[Can be folded by request]

Arena 37c Vol. 284 May 2006 Gazetto, like new (laminated), $12, Pictures: 1, 2. [Note: cannot be folded]

Cure Vol. 014 Nov 2004 Gazetto, good (issue during the laminating process), $8, Pictures: 1, 2. [Note: cannot be folded]

SHOXX Vol. 141 Nov 2004 Gazetto, very good (laminated), $10, Picture. [Note: cannot be folded]

SHOXX Vol. 206 April 2010 Alice Nine, very good (laminated), $10, Picture. [Note: cannot be folded]

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE (free with each order until they're gone, choose one magazine or 2 of the flyers)

tumblr_n5k2ia2jmn1try19so1_500.jpg

From left to right:

gab jan 2011 vol. 49 lolita 23q

vinyl syndicate vol. 22 

club zy mag vol. 002 arimura ryuutaro from plastic tree

music pleasure digest july 2008 vol. 004

tumblr_n5k2ia2jmn1try19so2_500.jpg

from left to right:

flyer: gpkism / suicide ali

filt vol. 38 may 2009

sticker: visual kei dvd magazine

famina plus 1 jan 2010 bandage special

flyer: blood

flyer: blood film flyer with lucy liu

Hi was wondering how much it would be for shipping of a cd to the uk ? Also would you be able to hold the D=out Music Nippon album and the gazette disorder album for me until the 07/02/2014. Thanks.

Hi was wondering how much it would be for shipping of a cd to the uk ? Also would you be able to hold the D=out Music Nippon album and the gazette disorder album for me until the 07/02/2014. Thanks.

Hey, yeah no problem, I have no problem holding them for you. To ship both CDS will be about 18 USD, no tracking on it, but I'll drop the price and make it an even 40 for both CD's. So it'd be 58 total. ^^

That's great thanks. So I'll pay for them on 07/02/2014. Also do you have any idea how long they would take to arrive?

np :) I'm going to say in that two week time frame, though I hope less time. I'll try to mark it so that the customs won't hang on to it forever or charge you a duty on it (at least if I mark it right, I hope they won't!)

HI there! I'm very interested in CURE vol 14.  Ahhh I wish I could have gotten 96 as well )':  I collect CURE lol... but shipping is from zipcode 63130 MO USA

HI there! I'm very interested in CURE vol 14.  Ahhh I wish I could have gotten 96 as well )':  I collect CURE lol... but shipping is from zipcode 63130 MO USA

I've messaged you dear :)

Sign in to follow this