Sign in to follow this  
Asakusa

PLZ HELP ME! I CANT SEE IT!!!

Probably nothing. It's been a "trend" for quite some time to make these ones but without nothing to say, so that you trick a lot of people.

As far as I know, this is the one that's known for starting it:

5k4sv7.jpg

I'm too lazy to actually take a look at the OP pic though, since looking at all those became boring after EVERYONE made those with nothing to actually see.

That's what they put udner. That's the normal thing. Bricks, brax, shat and so on. Lots of different stuff. But thing is, if you search online you'll find a lot that doesn't have anything to see. It's just to confuse people and make them belive there's something that they just cannot find, and by doing that a lot of people keep searching for such a long time.

Don't know if that made much sense. D=

I only got the first one, but not the others...

Well, in the second one there is a contour of a monster or something, on the third waterdrops create a werewolf, fourth is my fav, on fat guy's right is a black guy xD, and on the fifth the middle girl's nose is inverted @.@

Like when you see IT you'll shit bricks. What do they usually put in the pictures?

Normally you'll find someone's missing a finger, a black man hiding somewhere or pedobear.

I only got the first one, but not the others...

Well, in the second one there is a contour of a monster or something, on the third waterdrops create a werewolf, fourth is my fav, on fat guy's right is a black guy xD, and on the fifth the middle girl's nose is inverted @.@

Not only her nose, but her teeth too. Photoshop fail.

Sign in to follow this