@@eiheartx: Thanks @eiheartx! Kind of. After my orange drawing my sister asked me to do a strawberry version. Then, my mother asked me to draw a grape. I want to do some other types of drawings too though. Maybe you can give me a suggestion : ) (Not bandomen though! Can't really do people! (unless it's vector style haha)).

@@yakihiko: Wuuuuuut. I don't know if I'm quite there yet. But thank you : 3

The proportions look pretty good and his face is a good likeness too. Is this a digital piece? Because the way it's done has a cool traditional media/oil painted feeling about it. 

that's amaziiing!! what a great job, I knew you could do it , and it's been a success!! Do you take orders? I WANT A RYOHEI ;-;   x'D
More seriously, you shoud do more bandomen!!

Let's keep the good work! :glitter:

I'm so admirative with people who can do something with their ten fingers, I'm incapable of doing shit u-u

@@doombox: Yes, I did it on photoshop. I've only learned how to paint from taking oil painting classes so that could be why haha. As long as it looks cool : P I'm glad to hear his face is somewhat recognizable because I still have a tough time with faces. I think his face ended up being a bit too long.

@@eiheartx: Haha yay I'm glad you like it! Yeah, I can (try to) do Ryouhei. Just send me a pic/link and I'll have a go at it : )))) Oh psh, I'm sure you could do it with practice. And even if not you can probably do amazing things that I can't do.

@@plastic_rainbow: Thank youu! Dude, your stuff rocks! I really dig your landscape painting.

@@Ito: Thanks! Will work at getting better!

I don't want to bother you with Ryohei xDD

I was thinking about something, I love the pictures of vinyls recently bought that you post frequently, the staging is always on point, really artistic. Do you own a website/blog to post all of these pictures? I think you should. It's absolutely beautiful. I don't know shit about these bands but I just love to see your photos xD.

Oh waaat I'd draw him for you : )

Awhh, thanks #^^#. You always say such nice things. Actually, I do post them to my instagram. After trying tumblr, twitter, and even my own blog, I found using Instagram gets my content seen by people most.

(If you want to follow me...; )

I like your work ghost ^^

I think many of your stuff here would make great prints on T-shirts, curtains or whatever. I'd buy at least :D I'm also interested in seeing more of your darker themed works, it's cool contrast to your overly cheery cupcakes etc.

Thanks @orange~! Ahh what,  you don't like cute cupcakes? Xd

I have some darker ideas, but lack the skills to bring them to life haha. Practice practice practice right?

nah I like cupcakes ^^ your cutesy stuff would make great t-shirts!

but yea practice, practice, practice.. I'll try following that guideline too

Posting some work I did from my last internship.

This one is a thank you card I designed.

thank-you_color-shapes1-01.jpg?w=1000

And these next two are birthday cards I designed using company branded text and colors.

molecules_brandcolors1.png?w=1000

hb_flask2.png?w=1000