The drawing looks really good! I think the work on the koi fish's scales paid off; they are beautiful ❤️ Love the peaceful aesthetic in the drawing; the pink/light purple(?) feels easy and nice on the eyes :P

8 hours ago, monkeybanana4 said:

The drawing looks really good! I think the work on the koi fish's scales paid off; they are beautiful ❤️ Love the peaceful aesthetic in the drawing; the pink/light purple(?) feels easy and nice on the eyes :P

Thank you! Getting the perspective somewhat accurate was the toughest part as the reference I used didn't show scales. Had to use a bit of imagination there.  I'm glad you said that, it's the vibe I was going for 😊 

7 hours ago, Miku70 said:

Nice drawings :) . I like it.

Thanks! 😄

Wow your recent art is really cool it looks so modern and something that could be in-cooperated in to a comic or something. It's also just really different, I haven't seen anything like it before!

On 4/3/2020 at 3:03 PM, haizuru said:

Wow your recent art is really cool it looks so modern and something that could be in-cooperated in to a comic or something. It's also just really different, I haven't seen anything like it before!

Thanks so much! I've been trying to follow the aesthetics of artists I like and it makes me so happy to hear comments like that ☺️

2 minutes ago, ghost said:

Plant-y green-y things

L4y9mAX.jpg

On 4/1/2020 at 5:04 PM, ghost said:

Been working on this one since the beginning of this year. The scales on the fish took forEVER.

wcTcraT.jpg

Some close-up details on the plant and koi:

Hide contents

r9BBpnq.jpg

H7BPb9D.jpg

Yo5fMkT.jpg

ahhhh, these are gorgeous!!!

I always thought drawing was hard but with patience, time and dedication you can get on the level you expect 

Whats hard is pouring your thoughts just the way you're thinking it and no many practices or experience in the world would ever compensate that 

So good job keep it up! 

8 hours ago, Elagabalus said:

I always thought drawing was hard but with patience, time and dedication you can get on the level you expect 

Whats hard is pouring your thoughts just the way you're thinking it and no many practices or experience in the world would ever compensate that 

So good job keep it up! 

Thank you! Yes, I think anyone can learn just about any skill with enough time and effort. Sometimes it's bitter work, but the results are always (well, mostly) worth it.