6 hours ago, eiheartx said:

This rainbow tree is so beautiful!! aaaand I can recognize you in this blue bubble! :DDD

Thanks @eiheartx ! ^^

Good, that means my drawing is improving : D

It's been nearly 5 months since I've done any art!

I've been working on this card for a good month and a half, but I've finally finished it.

It's quite different than any of my past works, and I think part of that is attributed to the use of my new favorite stippling brush.

Well, with the season and all, if anyone reads this, happy holidays to you.

christmas-card_500x386.jpg

Trying out a new aesthetic through a self-portrait.  I'm playing around with line quality in Illustrator.

I like the overall look of it, but I'm not so fond of the eyes. They're a bit too puppy-dog like.

Any feedback is appreciated! In fact, I could use a good critique. 

2017.01.19%20Self-Portrait_color-01_zps7

It's a cute look, but personally I  think the grey outline is overkill. There's already a lot of grey in the image (which is fine) but the outline then makes the imagine flat and  a bit dead. You could add some stronger colors to contrast with the grey. Just my thoughts :) 

On 1/21/2017 at 9:27 AM, Platy said:

It's a cute look, but personally I  think the grey outline is overkill. There's already a lot of grey in the image (which is fine) but the outline then makes the imagine flat and  a bit dead. You could add some stronger colors to contrast with the grey. Just my thoughts :) 

Thanks for the feedback! :D

Oooh this is so cute! I personally like the colours, the green grass on the sides really add up, I love the blue pale too. And I love these eyes too, it's a nice change.

Sorry I suck to give feebacks. I love your work anyway :D

I love your art, especially in the post above. It's really nice.

It reminds me of a refined and improved version of David Beauchard's art, which I really like also.

5 hours ago, ahnchc said:

I love your art, especially in the post above. It's really nice.

It reminds me of a refined and improved version of David Beauchard's art, which I really like also.

Wow, that's quite the compliment! Thank you!

On 10/11/2018 at 12:57 PM, monkeybanana4 said:

Nice artwork! It feels very calm and tranquil. Also, love the pattern and color designs on the resting dog.

Thank you! I'm glad that's the vibe it gives off. That's actually supposed to be my co-worker's dog so I referenced a ton of photos to make the pattern more accurate 😂

17 hours ago, PIZAZ said:

Really nice work, simple and evocative. Nice color choices too. I'd totally hire you to make a card if I ever needed one.

Thanks so much for your kind words ❤

A whole lotl axolotl. This is a continuation of my planet series. The sprouty pink planet represents my love for Japanese sweet potatoes. And also in my love an axolotl there is too 🍠

FnLpBj6.jpg

Edited by ghost