Trombe

ex-NEGA Vo.儿-JIN- new band "THE BLACK SWAN" has formed

And also I see a lot of people worshiping TBS but still hating NEGA which doesn't make sense.

Only mindless people would think the bands sound different. The only difference aside from non-Undercode production is the lack of backwards whooshing noises between verses and choruses. It was the same with PERESTROIKA except there actually was a tiny difference then.

Only mindless people would think the bands sound different. The only difference aside from non-Undercode production is the lack of backwards whooshing noises between verses and choruses. It was the same with PERESTROIKA except there actually was a tiny difference then.

this recent release was harder than anything nega put out causing a need for better harsh. or at least a better organization/presentation of what he already can do. for instance using a fable in a cold bed harsh but faster and threwout the riffage part. like you can't step up if you can't step up. i only saying this because they are getting close to my type of music. if they take it down it's all fine.

for instance

Only mindless people would think the bands sound different. 

LOLOL R U DEAF OR SMTH? srsly dude, go ahead and listen to early Nega stuff. it was much better than this imo. though i still like late Nega and TBS anyway.

Well yeah. The difference between old Nega and later Nega is Hiroki. But anything released post-2009 including Perestroika and this sound pretty much the same band. It's only weird here because it doesn't feature the same musicians...

TBS's releases so far have been in the same league as VANITAS. Yet everybody abhorred VANITAS yet love TBS. And I just can't understand.

Personally I loved VANITAS so I have absolutely nothing to complain about, but it's just weird behaviour to see people suddenly kissing ass whereas they couldn't stand the sound of it first.

by "everybody" you meant these few daft retards who were ranting about it? Vanitas was cool, not as great as their other albums but still much more listenable than majority of the mainstream stuff.

Oh boy lol, what turned people off so absolutely ? It's a lot starker than their earlier ones but it made me pretty annoyed that they were disbanding after it lol

And also I see a lot of people worshiping TBS but still hating NEGA which doesn't make sense.

Can someone point these people out to me by name, because I don't think I've seen one here that I recall outright hating NEGA on principle as you would suggest. It's just that the people who used to comment on NEGA topics have not bothered to keep on doing so, which is not surprising since NEGA was relatively big and TBS is not.