Trombe

ex-NEGA Vo.儿-JIN- new band "THE BLACK SWAN" has formed

I don't think JIN listens to 12012...

It's pretty obvious they named the band after the movie, though.

I think it's more after the movie, too. Japanese people don't only know Japanese stuff and nothing from the rest of the world, you people know?

Btw. I watched this movie a while ago (because I wanted to know what they got inspired with) and it's good, so watch it :D

Btw. I watched this movie a while ago (because I wanted to know what they got inspired with) and it's good, so watch it :D

Yeah, I watched it a few months ago, too. Just for this band. And I actually liked a lot the movie... c: It's obvious it has that mental negative illness which Jin's used to. It's kind of those "underground weird-ish" movies taste. I was expecting a horror movie though. xD

Can't wait to listen to those songs!. "HATE YOURSELF UNTIL YOU DIE" reminds me of D.I.D's moto "Trust only yourself until the day you die." (Paranoid Personality) which is another so negative type band. ~ 

It's kind of those "underground weird-ish" movies taste. I was expecting a horror movie though. xD

WTF are you talking about ? This movie won several nominations, including an Oscar. Natalie Portman is one of the most well-known/best actresses nowadays. ALL of her movies are fucking awesome ! You guys should watch everything she does. I recommend Leon, which was her first movie, and happens to be by far the best.

But ok, this isn't a movie forum. I'll let you guys know if I see any other movie references from VK bands.

"黒聴(kokuchou)" [track list]
01.自深傍観者(jishinboukansha)
02.TRIPPER

cover of their live-limited single "黒聴(kokuchou)" has been shown in their OHP

WTF are you talking about ? This movie won several nominations, including an Oscar. Natalie Portman is one of the most well-known/best actresses nowadays. ALL of her movies are fucking awesome ! You guys should watch everything she does. I recommend Leon, which was her first movie, and happens to be by far the best.

But ok, this isn't a movie forum. I'll let you guys know if I see any other movie references from VK bands.

I just did mean the ambience of the movie is like/kinda an "undeground" movie bc it is weird (good). But yeah, thanks for the info though. 

And that's what you got, because Black Swan is a horror film.

Yeah, I just was expecting more, you know.

I like the name of TRIPPER,  reminds me of Jin dancing to Ray like one of them. w ♥

I'm deeply looking forward to hear this band, because i love so much Jin and from previews i've heard seems a good project, which maintains the gothic and dark vibe already seen in Nega and which was the main feature that made them one of the bands i listen to mostly.

umm if they are going to step up from nega, jin needs to go to harsh vocal school. sidenote: perfect band for ice

Is there ever going to be thread about Jin where people don't complain about his vocals? And also I see a lot of people worshiping TBS but still hating NEGA which doesn't make sense.

The PV is amazing though, I'm just not a fan of the bondage stuff.