girusatoshi89

SCREW

the song to the pv is cool too, yeah i suppose it doesn't look that original but we'll have to wait for the whole thing :P

SCREW's preview for INFERIORITY COMPLEX Sounds epic!!!!! Duality is gonna be an epic album :D

The PV for Duality looks alright, but it doesn't seem to be anything special. I'd prefer if it had some sort of storyline here's the link for their website. Check out the previews. http://www.indie-psc.com/screw/disco/index.html Seriously though. Inferiority sounds nothing like I've ever heard from SCREW. I really wish that this was the PV track.

SCREW's preview for INFERIORITY COMPLEX Sounds epic!!!!! Duality is gonna be an epic album :D

The PV for Duality looks alright, but it doesn't seem to be anything special. I'd prefer if it had some sort of storyline here's the link for their website. Check out the previews. http://www.indie-psc.com/screw/disco/index.html Seriously though. Inferiority sounds nothing like I've ever heard from SCREW. I really wish that this was the PV track.

Not a big fan, but I like Ancient Rain and some other tracks. I am excited for the new album though, DUALITY preview sounded nice!

Lol maybe I shouldn't come to blurt my Byo hate in here but well.. XD

I can't full hate this band cuz they have awesome guitarist (Kazuki ♥). And they have sum really catchy songs too like Scarlet, Kareon (my own faves) and new song Duality sounds nice. But still Byo is just sum wnb Ruki-coycat in my opinion (not that I would like Ruki that much either). Hope there isn't any killer Byofangirls...

And they were pretty good on live so... not that shitty band (still I don't give any credit for Byo).

Lol maybe I shouldn't come to blurt my Byo hate in here but well.. XD

I can't full hate this band cuz they have awesome guitarist (Kazuki ♥). And they have sum really catchy songs too like Scarlet, Kareon (my own faves) and new song Duality sounds nice. But still Byo is just sum wnb Ruki-coycat in my opinion (not that I would like Ruki that much either). Hope there isn't any killer Byofangirls...

And they were pretty good on live so... not that shitty band (still I don't give any credit for Byo).

I know how you feel. Byou is the weakest of the band in my opinion. Kazuki's guitar playing is really good though. I'm also fond of the new bassist.

omg i heart Byou

lol

Jin is my fave in the band but they are all amazing.

the music is totally awesome.

I love the heavy stuff and I love their soft stuff.

as for Byou being Ruki copy :? the looks are bound to be similar at times.

i haven't heard much from them but so far i think

there pretty good <3 haha screw is awesome lol

The previews for the rest of the songs on the single are here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asgL8_bEEyM

In my opinion:

1. Deep Six

2. Mind Candy (even though I'm not too fond of the chorus, it sounds like the rest of the song will be good)

3. TRANCE ( Same thing, the chorus sounds like trademark upbeat anime OP VK, but the bass part sounds really sweet)

4. a serial killer (meh...Barbed Wire clone?)

SCREW is an iffy band to me. They have the potential to be good and a few of their songs are indeed great but they've got so many not so good songs on every release that I can't bring myself to enjoy anything for an extended period of time. Byou should either learn to growl properly by next release or just not attempt it ever again because he has a nice voice but he fucks up really good songs (like DYSPNEA) with those fail harsh vocals :|

They should also not attempt songs like dust box, HEEL or barbed wire. They lack the cohesion to stay heavy like that and it just gets aimless and repetitive. More like KAIROS and FIREFLY please.

yeah, i love byou's outfit too. he looks too damn hot.

as for the preview im getting used to it, what's more im starting to like it.

oh and btw, there r more previews on their ohp. im waiting for surebe's preview

Screw = forever indie.

I'm just not digging their latest single.

I hope the next one will be better.