Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Ru:natic new maxi single "「M」 / foggy night" release

「M」 is a really good song: it was part of the youtube demo rips I posted a while ago. It doesn't look like they have the live clip of it on youtube anymore, however. Glad they're actually including a song that is forrealz new this time, since their last CD was all stuff either released on the internet or rerecordings.

Did they change which song is the B-side, or are there three songs now?

So so so glad they've evolved from the chug chug chug / pata pata drumming / ZAI ZAI ZAI thing they did for their first 5 demos. [M] surprised me by all the Malice Mizer elements that were not in the live version, and '俺は...悪た' 'Foggy Night' seems like a step in the right direction too.

Edit: Oh, I see what they did. The titles weren't down the side of the video, those were just some of the lyrics / motifs of both songs.

So so so glad they've evolved from the chug chug chug / pata pata drumming / ZAI ZAI ZAI thing they did for their first 5 demos. [M] surprised me by all the Malice Mizer elements that were not in the live version, and '俺は...悪た' seems like a step in the right direction too.

Agreed!

This is a Ru:natic I can get on board with.

OMG I love it!

I agree that the demo releases are pretty repetitive and boring. Once Kijin became vocalist they started to pick up. I really like the previews though! I'm really excited.

Oh, I just realized that's a condom filled with blood?

Ahahaha, it's a trap!!

^ Announces on his blog in December.

And they removed their official website several months ago.

According to his blog, too, this year end will have a party with Kei, I hope to return to the band. ^^'

Sign in to follow this