dibur

DOLL$BOXX

DOLLBOXX%2BDB_up_ph.png

Anyone ever listen to this all-female band?  Apparently the rhythm section came from another band called Gacharic Spin, and hooked up with power metal band Light Bringer's lead singer, Fuki.

They're REALLY solid instrumentally, and...  dat vocalist. <3

"Omocha no Heitai"

"Take My Chance"

Quite old news, I am already waiting for their next collab. If you haven't tried Delicious by Gacharic Spin yet, I recommend you to do so as the energy is brought over from DOLL$BOXX right after.

Quite old news, I am already waiting for their next collab. If you haven't tried Delicious by Gacharic Spin yet, I recommend you to do so as the energy is brought over from DOLL$BOXX right after.

Yeah I checked out a bit of Gacharic Spin.  Man, those chops.  I hope doll$boxx doesn't go stagnant, I really want to hear some new stuff from them ;;

I really don't know what to think about them.

Fuki's voice is just genius, I love her so much, but... I'm missing something all the time when I'm listening to them. It's not that they are bad, just I feel that it would be much better if they move to... more into hard rock or metal.
Although new album seems to be less pop than their other songs.

And I love drummers who helps in singing. She is even more than that, she growls *.*