Visutox

Nothing special, just a new member ✌

Hello everyone !

Since yesterday I was thinking of what kind of Introduction I would like to do. And well, I've concluded that the "freestyle" option was the best. lol
Anyway, I'm 18 and I'll be 19 on 17th May. I'm from Spain but I live in Belgium since 2004. I speak French, Spanish, English (which I must improve a lot), a little bit Dutch an I have basics in Japanese.
I listen to Visual Kei bands since 2008, and metal for a little before. I discovered Visual Kei music with Girugämesh, since that day they're my favourite Japanese band ! My favourite genre is Metal and all its derivatives.

Some of my favourite Japanese bands : Girugämesh, NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST, DIR EN GREY, the Gazette, 12012, ROACH, NoGoD, [Champagne], Awoi, DEATHGAZE, MUCC, CodeRebirth, Crossfaith, Falilv, Hello Sleepwalkers, Coldrain, Her Name In Blood, bilo'u and many others.

And my favourite bands from other nationalities : IN FLAMES, Slipknot, Five Finger Death Punch, In This Moment, Disturbed, Trivium, Gojira, Aerosmith, Asking Alexandria, BURY TOMORROW, Scorpions, Orphaned Land, Kivimetsän Druidi, Nightwish, Mudvayne... and again, I forget many others.

Right, now you have a brief summary of what I like to listen to. Anyway, I like to discover new bands and that's one of the reasons for which I joined Monochrome Heaven.

Beside all that, I'm a gamer, I like to play so much. I also like sports and watch matches of Basket-Ball, Football, Tennis etc.
I do karate but my studies have kept me from doing this year.
My passion is graphic design, which I do for 6 years now.

By the way, I want to thank Prophet who made me discover the forum.  :rockon:

Well, I think that's roughly all ! Sorry for my bad English and have a good day !

Welcome on the forum Visutox!  :lolita_cheerful:

Damn, you really know many languages! I'm font of you! :3

Really good music taste you got there!

Anyways, I hope you have a good time here and feel free to join us in the MH chat sometime~ :lolita_love:

Heya, that was a long introduction man. xD

Welcome to the heaven, where all the dreams come true. Hope you get along with everybody here and have fun too.

You can ask people with red or blue names if you have any question. Or just ask me.

See ya around.

Welcome to the forum! Always happy to see other graphic designers here :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone with a red or blue name!

Thank you all for this welcome, it's nice ! 

Heya, that was a long introduction man. xD 

Well, I wanted to make something original. XD