buster

What are they up to?

Hi!^^

I'm searching for informations about this musicians activities :

- ex. Heartless members (mainly vocal Shu)

- ex. OZ members

- rui (forbidden days rhapsody Vo.)

Thank you!^^

Edited by tkmgrmn

Turns out former lead singer of LOG, Vambi is doing some weird shit on youtube. I don't know if he's reviewing or doing challenges or what since I have no idea what he's saying but it's something funny to watch :D

The Vambi's YT channel

I think his real name is kajika cuz it's in his gmail name.

What are the ex-members of Kagrra doing these days? I wish the remaining members would form a band together with some of the spirit of Kagrra. Not a carbon-copy of course, but something along the lines of mid-era Kagrra.

^ They only currently active ex-member, as far as I know, is Nao, a.k.a. NAOKI who either releases solo stuff under his own name or under the project name "FANTASISTA" (pretty boring and uninspired stuff). He also occasionally performs in various session bands.

Edited by Jigsaw9

So hey, I've got a couple. 

What happened to Hasune? You know, the gayest of the gay bassists? No? Fine. Hasune from エゴ≒徒. I think he was in some super tiny band for a while after leaving Egoist, but since then he's disappeared. Anyone have any idea what he's up to?

Another one is CO- from Futurism Boyz. He had the dealio with the police, but a) no one clarified what he was accused of and whether they found him guilty or not, and b ) he left Futurism Boyz afterwards and... disappeared. God, I miss him.