buster

What are they up to?

Does anyone know any news from Sugar's Loki? His blog hasn't updated since April last year, so it's been almost a year already. :/

Good news, Loki is still active on twitter: https://twitter.com/Loki_gantzfeld

It seems like a lot of ppl in vk have migrated from ameblo to twitter ^^. I dunno what musical activities he's been up to, but the good news is he's still in contact with musicians who are active (...unlike some people, sigh...)

Does anyone know what happened to the members of Rugia【g】gram? I haven't heard anything yet on what had happened to them except for a revival live :/

^ Gt.める-mel- formed band "MELISSA" but departed in 2011/04 and Gt.瑠璃-ruri- previously acted as support Gt. of 妃阿甦(THE PIASS), and then they formed new band "胡蝶乃夢(kochou no yume)" which silently "disbanded" in 2012 due to hiatus of Gt.める-mel-

Dr.優-yuu- joined BALLAD. and formed band "6-sense" which practically disbanded at 2011/11/05 (for which Vo. & Ba. are now in Belmosaic), and then joined Chris†Rail which disbanded at 2012/03/25

Dr.亞輝-aki- previously acted as support Dr. of Vallquar, planned to officially join the band but departed in half year

Not quite sure where to post it but apparently, KöHey from Sleep My Dear seems to be a chef and is going to have/has his own restaurant.

Does anybody know what happened to Gill'e Cadith? I know Karuna is in a new band but I forget the name~ How about the other members? ; w ; (besides all the stuff on last.fm)

^ Vo.霞月(kaluna) is now in 君は鋭く。(kimi wa surudoku)

Gt.MIHIRO joined シリアル⇔NUMBER(serial NUMBER) but departed at 2012/12/13

Does anybody have any information about members of Baiser? I have read that apparently Yukari is retired from music. I tried to find him on the net during 2009 and 2010, but found nothing. Also Rei, Mizuki and Katsura.

Does anybody have any information about members of Baiser? I have read that apparently Yukari is retired from music. I tried to find him on the net during 2009 and 2010, but found nothing. Also Rei, Mizuki and Katsura.

I guess no chance to get information about that topic. I asked before as well. I would love to know what Rei is up to. (-___-)

Vo.Hiron(ex-J∀CK11-->独立国歌-Ashe'--->VARB) will perform at his ex-band "Regret" one-day revival live at Kagurazaka EXPLOSION at 2013/06/15

http://www.monochrome-heaven.com/topic/19183-regretj%E2%88%80ck11-vo-ex-band-one-day-revival/

ex-LOGiQ Gt.KANATA & Ba.KEITO are now in "Dice Dropped The Ocean"

http://www.monochrome-heaven.com/topic/20905-ex-logiq-members-band-dice-dropped-the-ocean-will-resume-live-performance/

Well since there is a thread for this thought I'd ask if anybody knows what happened to BLOOD's two first vocalists, Dai and Takeshi. I've stumbled on a blog once mentioning Fu~ki opened somekind of bar with photos of him. As for the other two I'm completely clueless but I'm really curious because I like their voices. 

^ According to vkdb, Dai went on to sing in a band called SHEROCK, and Takeshi was vocalist in KillerQueen. Interestingly enough, it seems like these two bands are actually the same - they were first named KillerQueen (with Takeshi), and then re-named to SHEROCK (with Dai on vocals this time, after Takeshi left). The current status of both guys is private / unknown btw.

^ According to vkdb, Dai went on to sing in a band called SHEROCK, and Takeshi was vocalist in KillerQueen. Interestingly enough, it seems like these two bands are actually the same - they were first named KillerQueen (with Takeshi), and then re-named to SHEROCK (with Dai on vocals this time, after Takeshi left). The current status of both guys is private / unknown btw.

How strange. Thanks a bunch for the info.

Does someone know what Shyena (V-last) is up to?

He suddenly disappeared  from the visual kei scene and he hasn't updated his blog or twitter since January 2014...

I would want to know too what happened to Shyepoyo ;_; . . . like... maybe the answer is on tanuki, but I'm unable to read that level. ; - ;! 

the Piass last vocalist?

He's in a band called Dear Rain I believe, Trombe had a post about them in the news forum.

thanks babe