buster

What are they up to?

It seems like everyone is asking questions but few people are getting their questons answered.

Anyone know if Maru (from BIS) is any band now?

I use vkdb.jp to learn about band history, that and Trombe of course. vkdp is a wonderful site that is pretty much dead on and extremely helpful in that regard. They are always updated too.

As for BIS vocalist it says "個人/状況不明" which means Personal / Status Unknown.

im watching now at the Aikaryu dvd

the 2nd guitar player looks so familiar, did he end up in a (big) band after Aikaryu?

EDIT:

Nvm, he is in Suzaku nowadays, guess i remembered his face from there=)

^ According to this site, the vocalist, one of the guitarists and the drummer went on to THE KIDDIE, the other guitarist to Reira, and there's no info about the bassist. They disbanded in 2006 by the way.

@maiku: whatever happens in your pants when you listen to the KIDDIE, control it a bit haha. But yeah,the two things I've sorta been wondering.. 1. What happened to Klaha? I know he did solo work for a while but then he just sort of vanished..he said he was returning to the music scene but I havent heard anything else. Also, what about all the Deluhi members? That ones probably a stupid question but oh well.

LOL I know. ;O; I was just trollinz.

Haha, okay. :mrgreen: I don't listen to these bands but yeah I kinda had a vague memory that you liked The Kiddie... xD

^ According to this site, the vocalist, one of the guitarists and the drummer went on to THE KIDDIE, the other guitarist to Reira, and there's no info about the bassist. They disbanded in 2006 by the way.

Gt.sora is now in V.A.Project

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9153

Ba.絢(aya) has retired for musical activities, which was reason for disbandment of 華族(kazoku)

Does anyone know what happened to the members of Seven? I read about a rumor that they'd been a limited time project, or just broke up. I'd like to confirm this, since it's nearly impossible to find anything on them. I'm especially interested in what's going on with their vocalist, KIRA (ex. G-Zas)

Gt.SANA, Gt.未散(michiru) & Ba.和矛(kazutake) are now in continual session band "鬼仮面(onikamen)" with ex-baggy-bogy Vo.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=820&p=66957#p66957

where did shuuya (ex-Clavier~クラビア~) and kei (ex-Vinett) go? (;д;)

@nuke: according to vkdb, nowhere :/ Kei definitely retired but Shuuya's status is undefined. However, as seen on tanuki, Shuuya got married and now has a kid

thanks for the info! i expected as much about shuuya, but noooo kei. (;3;)

Whatever happened to the guys in Meze, that band that ran along side Heartless until they disbanded after one single?

Whatever happened to the guys in Meze, that band that ran along side Heartless until they disbanded after one single?

Meze is one of those rare VK bands with no band history whatsoever, which means the members didn't move on nor were they formerly in other vk bands.

Anyone knows what happened to Rei from Baiser? I know that he was in a band called Swallowtail and on his VKDB somebody refers to the Iris myspace but I have no clue what that means. (He used to be in a band called Iris but there is no myspace of that band).

Any news from ex.Phantasmagoria/SPIV STATES gu. Iori?

Also, is there any info on what boogieman is doing?

iori has retired for now. he was having a serious problem with hernia's in his back.

Anyone know where i can buy anything from BALLY? Except their resist world single, that i've found.

Also

L~Lotus~ seemed to release a mini-album and some singles, they were available at some shop, but now they're nowhere to be found.

It's not much about what happend to the members, but more sort of way to say goodbye to some amazing bands.

Not sure if i'm the only one who feels like that, but when a band disbands, and they have released songs i haven't heard or is not available to me... i can't seem to let them go, also wants to pay my respects to the bands, if you get where i'm going at...