buster

What are they up to?

^ I looked at vkdb, but couldn't find any info whether he did anything after Lamina. There's not even a "personal/unknown status" written under his name there.

^ I looked at vkdb, but couldn't find any info whether he did anything after Lamina. There's not even a "personal/unknown status" written under his name there.

Hope he eventually returns to the scene.

Thank you very much! :wink:

Any of you guys knows about the band TheWorldisMine ? they were totally awesome with just two singles or demo tapes or what ever it was.... I heard they made up something like a band called tokyo heroes....

but not sure...

if anyone has some information....

I would be very very grateful !

Any of you guys knows about the band TheWorldisMine ? they were totally awesome with just two singles or demo tapes or what ever it was.... I heard they made up something like a band called tokyo heroes....

but not sure...

if anyone has some information....

I would be very very grateful !

I think Tokyo Heroes last.fm page explains this quite well, no detailed information there or anything though... To make it short, seems like WORLDisMINE were formed shortly after Tokyo Heroes had disbanded at end of 2007. Masashi and Gokimi were ones that were and are connected to Tokyo Heroes from WORLDisMINE members (just same year 2007 Masashi had joined Tokyo Heroes replacing former lead vocal Linda BTW.). It would seem that in 2009 WORLDisMINE disbanded and around same time Tokyo Heroes were reformed officially (after already playing revival lives in end of 2008 and apparently releasing single too back then O_o?)

But anyway Tokyo heroes and WorldisMine last.fm wikis where that info was taken are here (of course they are by no means official information but seems like things might well be as they state):

http://www.last.fm/music/%E6%9D%B1%E4%B ... 2%BA/+wiki

http://www.last.fm/music/WORLDisMINE/+wiki

Anyone know what happened to takumi,Tsubasa,and Kana after panic channel? I know Takumi and Tsubasa left panikku and kana stayed untill panikku's disbandment but then never heard anything else about them...(and Meguru and Kiri went on to form Advance by 666 too...so) Anyone got any info on them? :staru:

Anyone know what happened to takumi,Tsubasa,and Kana after panic channel? I know Takumi and Tsubasa left panikku and kana stayed untill panikku's disbandment but then never heard anything else about them...(and Meguru and Kiri went on to form Advance by 666 too...so) Anyone got any info on them? :staru:

I thought Panic Channel were on a "indefinate hiatus" that they were not officially disbanding just yet and MEGURU and Kiri just made another band (Advance by 666) for the meantime. I know that Tsubasa has retired from the music scene. Takumi went to ELIA~イリア~ http://sound.jp/elia/ i think they are disbanded now though no new news from him. No updates on Kana either he isn't doing anything at the moment. Anyway you can either presume Kana and Takumi retired or wait for new updates from them (Trombe) it has been a while though now. But you never know.

Can somebody sum all all the activities of D'espairsRay's members after the disbandment?

I think this is all:

- Hizumi: currently no new band; designing stuff under his own brand UMBRELLA

- Karyu: plays guitar in Angelo

- Zero: plays bass in THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S

- Tsukasa: plays drums in THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S as well

All of them except Hizumi were in a temporary session band called LUV PARADE (with Taka of defspiral as guest vocalist) that had a really small number of concerts right around the disbandment of D'espairsRay. This short-lived formation played cover songs, while Hizumi designed their merchandise.

I thought Panic Channel were on a "indefinate hiatus" that they were not officially disbanding just yet and MEGURU and Kiri just made another band (Advance by 666) for the meantime. I know that Tsubasa has retired from the music scene. Takumi went to ELIA~イリア~ http://sound.jp/elia/ i think they are disbanded now though no new news from him. No updates on Kana either he isn't doing anything at the moment. Anyway you can either presume Kana and Takumi retired or wait for new updates from them (Trombe) it has been a while though now. But you never know.

Well kinda sucks Tsubasa retired :oops: I hope we can get updated on Takumi and Kana! Thank you!

Has anyone ever wondered about what happened to boogieman? It'll be almost a year since LOOPS. And there seems to be absolutely no new information posted on the website and there were no blog links.

I made the same question pages ago, no answer, sadly.

The thing is they have not not announced any disbandment or pause but they are clearly not developing activities at least on public. Due to the baroque revival I am pretty sure they are not doing anything at all. Their new vocalist Syu has a twitter that has been also unactive since december last year.

I think we can either expect a disbandment announcement anytime (specially now with the Bansaku situation) or a comeback as the Baroque revival ends if Bansaku reappears alive and healthy.