Sign in to follow this  
Maiku

Sadie - Cry More

Cry More - An amazing blend of metal, rock, and pop that I just can't get over. When I first listened to the song I thought I was going to hate it. Then after the bits of quick screaming rapping it got to the angelic vocals that Mao seems to have perfected. I just... Is this really from Sadie? Aahahaha. It's so amazing. The song is all FASTPACEDHARDCOREWTF and then has this crazy pop rock ballad interlude followed by the chorus that just adds a ton more energy to the song and makes me want to start dancing. Then after the first chorus that weird ass "Hey Baby" screaming shit comes in. At first I thought it ruined the song but then it just kept making me laugh because the song picks right back up with the pop rock ballad angelic vocals and then returns to the energetic fun chorus. I just can't get over this song and the PV is gorgeous. From the title I had expected a lame ass depressing song but what we got is just some amazing combination of musical styles that makes love with your ears. Rating: 5/5

BURST ZERO - Awesome metal song. The Engrish in it is hilarious but I still love it. The guitar and drums make me so fuckin' hard. UGH. This single just gets better and better. Awesome song to head bang to. Fuck. It just makes me want to head bang and throw my fists at shit. The song opens up instantly and then just ends abruptly. Fuckin' love it. 4.5/5

Little Prayer - The title is so gay... which kind of fits with the song anyway. It's odd but lovely. Mao is really getting better with his vocals. I totally wouldn't expect this song after hearing BURST ZERO. It's just amazing and I love the piano that goes on in it. The whole song is just so beautiful. I really have nothing else to say about it. I don't know how I feel about the hip-hoppy rap 3/4s of the way through. But ... I love this song. 5/5

Sadie came out with a single that doesn't disappoint. I feel like they are really coming into their own. Anyone who still throws out the lame opinion that Sadie sounds like Diru can just drop it completely. :|

Overall Single Rating: 5/5

Meh, meh and meh. Do not like!

Gief AIDS instead. I'd rather have HIV than listening to this one more tiem. G to the A to the R B A-G-E. Holy moly!

Cry More - terrible song. The song sucks balls in every way, I cannot stand this shit. A failed attempt to impress with "heavy" music, horrible fail. 1/10

Burst Zero - same as above. 1/10

Little Prayer - wow, this doesn't suck. It's not very impressive, but it's not bad either. 6/10

This single sucks.

Gief AIDS instead. I'd rather have HIV than listening to this one more tiem.

lol.

since words is a prayer, on which cursing and damning things are even more effective of prayers, so i hope u are not srs, aids is a very ugly and unpleasant disease.

biol_04_img0417.jpg

genital_warts_01.jpg

anyway,

This first release of three, actually pretty OK.

Meanwhile it didn't show anything outstanding,

it shows a little progress of them with producing their music. I am pretty impressed with silent prayer.

While BURST ZERO at first really makes my head nods as in gentle head bang, if you please, but when i listen to it for the 5th time, it didn't bring the same sensation.

This is not good, it gets olds easily.

And the title track, well am pretty bored with it already lol but it's not bad for a song that are recorded for anime CMIIW

this isn't solid, but enough for me to be convinced to wait for the second single of their planned 3 consecutive singles release.

Maos screams went from eh, to QUIT THE FUCKING SHIT YOU SUCK.

Even amongst all of the polish and tools available to the band since going major, the songs are soo over polished everything becomes so muddled. This band sucks now. Moving on.

...cry more, I only like the pre-chorus, everything irritated me.

...burst zero, simply sucked.

little prayer was surprising, nothing special, but not bad at all.

...no rating.

Haven't listened to this, but are those seriously the names of the songs? The Cry Against..., Fleeting Prayer and BURST EP you mean? Haha, that's kinda cute.

Okay, listened. Not cute.

Sadie have been the only band not to dissapoint me with each single, mainly cuz I never had any expectations xD

So far, first song reminds me of the same vibe I got from Child Prey, which is good. It's not really catchy yet.

Second song is such a muddle at the start, turntables are cool though xD Little nu metally bits there made me so happy until they went away v.v

Third song is wow, different O-o I'm liking the lack of pounding distorted noise, after those last two. Probably most catchy.

I'm pleased they didn't go the Girugamesh way, but a bit more melody might be nice Dx

Cry more! because the songs on this single sucked! I guess, as others mentioned, the only decent song was little prayer but it wasn't really memorable too.

Cry more - Loved the beginning, very good screams! Good chorus, though could've been better. I love the drums, I like the Sadie drummer on about every release. His name is Kei right? Anyway, back to the song: I can really enjoy it, it's amazing! 8/10

BURST ZERO - I'm not a big fan of extremely heavy songs, but I liked it. Screams were great, once again. I like the chorus, it's upbeat, wants me make to break things (for real XD) 8/10

little prayer - This one immediately grabbed my attention. I love the piano in the background, en the great chorus. This is definitely one of my favorite Sadie songs. 9/10

I must say this is a very good release by Sadie. I preferred the A-SIDE from Dress (which is Dress) but I like the B-sides better on this one. Overall rating: 8.5/10

Cry more - Found it a bit... "loud" on the first listens, the screams seemed weird, but got used to it. Not great, could have been better. 7/10

BURST ZERO - Way too heavy, rushed, engrishy. Did not catch my attention. 5.5/10

little prayer - Ohmygod. little prayer is just awesome, that piano, not a lot of screams, this one just may become my favorute song by Sadie. Maybe only STAINLESS STEEL can get its place, XD. 9.5/10

Overall: 8/10. Title song was a disapointment, but little prayer is definately not a little song.

Cry More - I respect this song for it's awkwardness. The beginning is a bit chaotic, but I think that what makes it so appealing. Best part of this song is definitely the pre chorus! Love how it is a clean transition from verses to chorus without sounding forced. 3/5

Burst Zero - Usually I'm all over these hard songs, but I don't like this one. The verse sounds chaotic as fuck but not in a good way like Cry More. Chorus is ewww! HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY!....ewww....This song is quite possible the worse Saide song ever. A lot of it sounds forced together to make a hard song. Not good. 1/5

little prayer - My favorite chorus line of the single though it sounded a bit wierd when I first heard it. I think its due to Mao though. I'm not use to him singing like this. Sounds like something that would be an opening for an anime. Kind of a different sound for Sadie. lots of piano play reminds me of like SUG "Dot..something?" Really cool pre chorus. Favorite song on the single. 4/5

Overall: 3.5/5. Cry More has the energy of Greiving the Dead Soul which is one of my all time favorite Sadie songs. It's really fun to rock out to. Burst Zero is kind of a reminder that ol' heavy Sadie isn't gone though it is a poor attempt. But that song on the lines of the B-sides in Kagerou single..just bad. little prayer is a very solid song. Catchy but also distinct and interesting. Decent single. Definitely worth a buy.

Sign in to follow this