Trombe

lynch. new album "GALLOWS" release

it is announced at lynch. one-man live "THE IDEAL" at Nagoya E.L.L. at 2013/12/27 that their new album (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2014/04, although details have not yet been announced

Wasn't too big on INFERIORITY COMPLEX nor EXODUS, but I did like LIGHTNING and BALLAD and since I guess these two will be most probably on the album, I'm curious to see what it'll bring.

Looking forward to this. Wasnt really impressed by Exodus, but everything else other than that were great, so I dig it.

title of their new album is finalized as "GALLOWS"

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "TO THE GALLOWS" since Nagoya HEART LAND at 2014/05/08 and up to Meguro Rock May Kan at 2014/08/02-08/03

Anything that sounds like Devi or I Believe in Me or something like that will do just fine for me.

The title is too similar to SHADOWS, but that's my favorite lynch. album so idk (wonder if the PV song is called GALLOWZ).

their new album "GALLOWS" will be released at 2014/04/09 (3,564yen), which will include CD (1 SE+12 songs, all new songs)+DVD (including "DEVIL" PV & making), and first press will further enclose subscription ticket of backstage visit of TOUR '14 "TO THE GALLOWS"

Oh, interesting that it'll have no old songs! I was kind of hoping LIGHTNING and BALLAD would define the general feeling of the album (as I like this side of lynch. the best), so I have no idea what this album will bring. I hope it'll be good though!

Also Trombe, does this mean there will only be one edition being 3,564yen with a DVD and no split in regular and limited?

their new look has been shown in their OHP since 2014/02/16

btw they will hold their one-man live "TO THE GALLOWS-ABSOLUTE XANADU-" at Shibuya AX at 2014/04/23

What's a good place to start with them? 

the avoided sun and the singles preceding it are their finest imo, but their first album is a good early deathgaze knock-off if you like early deathgaze.

all of their recent stuff sounds the same to me.

I was waiting for an official announcement. Hazuki and co. kept posting twitpic's of them in the studio. I'm glad that they're dropping Lightning and Ballad (i liked them). Seems like they're picking up where EXODUS left off. And I loved that release. I'm stoked for it.

[CD track list]
01.INTRODUCTION
02.GALLOWS
03.DEVIL
04.GREED
05.ENVY
06.GUILLOTINE
07.MERCILESS
08.OBLIVION
09.BULLET
10.MAD
11.TOMORROW