Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Zess' Best of 2013

But Yeah, TesseracT has a lot of good stuff going on and the atmosphere is hard to let go, at least IMO. I've had the album since July and I'm still hearing new things in their songs.

I didn't forget to check these out. I was just busy yesterday and didn't get a chance to come online.

1.) This song reminds me of what Paramore would be like if they weren't terribad. If anyone plays League of Legends, Vi's log-in music should have been like this instead of whatever the crap they actually used was.

Strangely enough, I like this. You know my kryptonite.

2.) Think Deluhi but better with some dub-step.

Juri was never as annoying as this vocalist, even when factoring in REMEMBAH DA RAIN. The instrumentals were okay, something I would listen to once in a while if that were it.

3.) This one is my favorite. As strange as it sounds, it's like the love child of Dream Theater and Celldweller. The content even sounds like something Dream Theater would sing about. Think ~angsty Angura Political Strife~ but by white people.

So deliciously bad it's good. All the forced dubstep on this soundtrack is killing it for me though, especially on this track. It takes away more than it adds.

yaaasss Kayoko Yoshizawa! You said you liked it, but I didn't think it'd make it on your list. Absolutly love the way you describe her music! I'm also very excited for whatever she does next. :)

Also really happy to see Wakusei Abnormal's Anata Sonata! It's getting a lot of shit for not being as experimental as Nandemonai... but this something else entirely. I haven't heard such lovely and charismatic pop music like this for a while now. I think I like it more than their debut tbh.

I didn't know Terra Tenebrosa and Kayo Dot had released a new album, I gotta get on that asap. Already had Sunbather's album downloaded, but I just haven't been in the right mood for it. Gonna make sure to listen to that one when I'm in the right mood, because I've seen it on a lot of people's end of the year lists. 

Digging the previews for Hedvig Mollestad Trio, Scale the Summit, and chou chou merged syrups. I'll definitley be coming back to this list whenever I'm in the mood for something different.

Sign in to follow this