Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SCREW new maxi single "FUGLY" release

Now it really sounds like they took Psycho Diva x SATISFACTION? and put the world's most boring riff into action behind it. I haven't heard something so mediocre in a very long time.

EDIT: Can someone tell me who the bassist is?

I have to agree. The only part that's kind of annoying is the "yeah yeah yea-yea" but overall Not bad at all. Nice little fun song.

I think the song reminds me a lot of D'espairsRay "MONSTER"-era. The PV is pretty much a copy-paste (member parts in the couch) from Alice Nine VELVET PV. Don't you think?

Overall, pretty repetive but OK song, maybe boring if thinking about listening to it without watching the PV.

Oh Gaaaawsh eating grapes in slow-mo is the sexiest thing I have ever seeeen.

Byou's voice annoys me here and the song doesn't flow well. 

IMO, easily forgettable song.

So ...where is the original creativity from SCREW ???

It's the same club as in BORN's "Psycho Diva" PV :/

Other than that, would've been "fun song" (as jig mentioned) without that "YEAH YEAH YEAAH YEAH YAH"-ing (which seems to be copypasted from BORN demos pretty sure lol)

IMO there's nothing wrong with this song really... Are the riffs very uninspiring? Sure. But the song ended up being pretty fun. It does remind me a lot like BORN but it seems they're doing it better than BORN is.

Doing better than absolute garbage isn't hard.

I never said it was a big accomplishment, just that they're doing it better

This song should just be call LAZY

The bass sounds great.

kazuki is STILL using the same guitar techniques. I mean shit its 2014 time to change it up.

Byou must just got bored and wrote some half ass lyrics..hell I don't even think having 5 words count as lyrics. 

anyway I was kinda hoping after seeing the cover art that this will be a nice edgy sex song like gather roses but no. 

I haven't listened to them in ages and am, well… shocked is the wrong word, but it's really surprising in a bad way how the have turned from a heavy "edgy" band into this. The song isn't extremely bad (actually I like the chorus somehow, it's catchy, despite being rather unoriginal), but it is so poppy and compared to their former self really embarrassing. The video is completely silly and cheesy too.

Sign in to follow this