Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

MUCC new album "THE END OF THE WORLD" release

it is announced at MUCC 2DAYS CIRCUIT 2013 FINAL "Hypnos vs Thanatos Z -神と神ドーンΣ(゜Д゜)-" at Osaka ORIX THEATER at 2013/12/22 that their new album "THE END OF THE WORLD" will be released at 2014/06/25, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their 2014 live series "SIX NINE WARS -ぼくらの七ヶ月間戦争-" as follows:

2014/03: Episode 1.「ムッP LIVES」Fan-club-limited Live & Member Produce Live
2014/04: Episode 2.「VS」2-man Tour
2014/05: Episode 3.「Thanatos & Thanatos」One-man Tour
2014/06: Episode 4.「TRIANGLE」3-man Tour
2014/07: Episode 5.「THE END OF THE WORLD」New Album Tour
2014/08: Episode 6.「ARMAGEDDON」2-man Tour
2014/09/23: Final Episode「THE END」

Good. 2013 was quiet for thm with only Halo, maybe they will release another single? Anyway, I have high hopes after the very good Shangri-la.

I agree, their last album was a surprise. Sure it had some candy-coated songs but their last couple albums haven't really disappointed me and I am okay with the fact that i'll never get another 666 or Kuchiki no tou because those albums are just long behind them.

Good. 2013 was quiet for thm with only Halo, maybe they will release another single?

there was World's End, too

I really liked most of what this year's singles delivered so I'm looking forward to a new album~ (●´□`)

there was World's End, too

I really liked most of what this year's singles delivered so I'm looking forward to a new album~ (●´□`)

True! Gotta listen to it, forgot about that single

limited edition (3,900yen) will include CD+DVD (including "SIX NINE WARS -ぼくらの七ヶ月間戦争- Episode 1.「ムッP LIVES」" documentary "ブレル!?・ムッチ・プロジェクト"), and regular edition (3,100yen) will include CD only

Umm

I might be pretty picky about things like that, but I hoped for...idk, Japanese title for that album? Fits them better tbqh

their new maxi single "ENDER ENDER" will be released at 2014/05/28 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (1,700yen) will include CD+DVD (including "ENDER ENDER" PV & making documentary), and regular edition (1,300yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.ENDER ENDER
02.モノポリー(monopoly)
03.DEMO OF THE WORLD (2013 singles coupling 6 songs demo ver.) (included in limited edition)
03.前へ(mae e)-In its true light- (included in regular edition)

Sounds like a poppier version of Kyuutai's metalcore? What? I like the whoooahs. The chorus reminds me of Shion stuff.

And that's a pretty nice dubstep breakdown

Interesting...haven't been too interested in MUCC since like...Gokusai!? ...so this is definitely great in my opinion!

Sign in to follow this