RoseOfHizaki

Not sure if Hiatus or just leaving...

Pretty much says it all i think.

great community here, but I have a little niggling feeling that dont fit in. I enjoy Visual Kei a lot but I also listen to other bands and genres that are from outside of Japan and often I get the feeling that my own musical tastes arent so well received by others when it comes to me sharing what I listen to or like to listen to.

Everyone just seems to be so tied into the whole Visual Kei scene and my taste in music being quite diverse really leaves me with nothing much I can offer back to the community. I have a huge collection of Tou Hou material ripped off 2 or 3 defunct sites which I could start uploading if theres some interest. but apart from that everyone just seems so well grounded and I dont really fit in the circle.

Last few months Ive been online and posting here and there but I mainly just lurk.

So Im really not sure what im going to do.....

If I do decide to call it a day, I can always be reached on my lastfm.

So thanks to Original Saku for inviting me here and everyone for putting up with my awkwardness.

Well, I can't stop you from leaving, but I would love to have you stick around. It's true that VK is the main focus of this site, but we really strive to have musical diversity here. In fact, I would be willing to say that most of the staff members listen to more music outside of the VK genre than in it (I think the staff best of list for this year does a good job of demonstrating that). As far as uploading Touhou stuff here, I know there are many members that actually appreciate it (including myself).

Well, I can't stop you from leaving, but I would love to have you stick around. It's true that VK is the main focus of this site, but we really strive to have musical diversity here. In fact, I would be willing to say that most of the staff members listen to more music outside of the VK genre than in it (I think the staff best of list for this year does a good job of demonstrating that). As far as uploading Touhou stuff here, I know there are many members that actually appreciate it (including myself).

All this and more.

If you think you're the only person on this website that feels this way you would be wrong. In fact, most of our regulars don't listen to much visual kei and have branched out into other musical genres that we don't cover here at all, myself included. What I do to compensate for all of the visual kei I don't care for is to look past the music-centric forums and get into the discussion and the shoutbox. That's where I continue to find all of the reasons that keep me here, which would be all of the friends I've made and the interesting conversations we've had over the years.

I can't stop you from going, but I can at least make you think about it some ;)

Hey man I understand it happens to all of us, even I've had to take time off, so just take a break for the holidays and then if you decide to leave that's fine :D but It'd be great if you decided to stay. I know that the forum is predominantly VK but there are plenty of non-vk lovers here, including me. btw Touhou is awesome and I know of more than a few people here who appreciates it :)

at the end of the day we'll always be here if you decide you want to drop by

Since the news of Heartless, then Deluhi disbandment, followed by -OZ-, and now A too. I really have nomore interest in VK scene except for few bands such as Nocturnal Blooslust and Sadie.

I listen to almost every damn genre at the moment, ranged from Japanese Mathcore to Japanese Jazz, even girlband like Perfume (guilty pleasure) lol. I enjoy touhou music just fine as well.

And this forum even has Download (general music) thread now, which proves you enough that many people are Non-VKers anymore here, thus my reason to stay.

So yeah, We hope you'd consider about your decision again.

i don't undertand why people are so serious like this forum is a university or a band or a marriage.

it's a forum.. what's up with the hiatus announcements and the overreacting. 

i see this very often.you know forum means you can leave and come back whenever you want right?

why do you feel like you have to make a decision.

.you do not have to make a decision of leaving forever or not . just come whenever you want to say something or see something...

or am i missing something

or you just trying to make a complain this way