Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

D'espairsRay Human-clad Monster Tour

Their latest single kind of put me off so I haven't had a lot of motivation to listen to the new album. I know I should considering they'll probably be playing a lot of the songs from it at the show but usually at concerts who the hell cares? xD I just have fun, it can be total crap and I'll still have fun. (Plus I'll probably be drinking).

They might not even play that much off of MONSTERS, and even if they do the whole album is only like 30 minutes when a concert is like 2 hours.

Anywho today is the first day of their overeseas Human-clad Monster tour! Get to see them in LA tonight, looking forward to it!

The opening band for LA was Opus Dai.

Setlist (not in order):

DEATH POINT, DOPE, REDEEMER, LOVE IS DEAD, CROSSED ARROWS, Human-clad Monster, Infection, 13-Thirteen, 69, HOLLOW, MIRROR, Trickster, KAMIKAZE, abyss, PROGRESS, Falling, ANGEL DUST, Going On, Devil's Parade and Garnet.

I'm pretty sure that was the entire setlist.

Oi, oi. If they play 'Tatoeba' in SF tonight while I'm stuck at home, I'll be pretty mad. But if not, I'll be cool.
I wanted them to play that so bad, but they didn't. :(

Actually I wanted them to play a lot of songs but they didn't.

I'm still in pain from the show too, my ears are ringing, my neck is sore from headbanging and my throat is throbbing from all the screaming and singing along.

Also I got to do like a 5 against me mosh pit! xD

Oi, oi. If they play 'Tatoeba' in SF tonight while I'm stuck at home, I'll be pretty mad. But if not, I'll be cool.
I wanted them to play that so bad, but they didn't. :(

Actually I wanted them to play a lot of songs but they didn't.

I'm still in pain from the show too, my ears are ringing, my neck is sore from headbanging and my throat is throbbing from all the screaming and singing along.

Also I got to do like a 5 against me mosh pit! xD

Yeah, from what I've seen, the main bulk of their setlists are composed of new songs? (which I haven't been too crazy about) Though REDEEMER must have been awesome live. XP

I always take it as a good sign if my neck is sore and I've lost my voice the day after a concert. That means it was good. XDXD

Haha yeah it was pretty good, kind of sucks though because it's 2 days later and I have work today, lol. D:

But yeah, I remember now it was during Human-clad Monsters after the intro when I was doing the crazy moshing, because some bitch was elbowing me in the back for so long so I just went crazy which turned into me fighting at least 5 people; and I was about to start swinging so it's good they decided to stop pushing, lol.

this has got me so excited for october :D the setlist isn't too bad, as expeced, mostly new album songs. At least there's some old stuff in there for good measure.

When did lynch. and D'espairsRay swap vocalists?! :o
Sorry, I meant Hizumi. XP
actually, i am sure you're not the only one that been confused between Hizumi and Hazuki, cos i did that too xD

When did lynch. and D'espairsRay swap vocalists?! :o
Sorry, I meant Hizumi. XP
actually, i am sure you're not the only one that been confused between Hizumi and Hazuki, cos i did that too xD
Haha, that's a relief. XP Out of all J-Rock musicians, I think I get their names mixed up the most. :spin:

When was the meet and greet? directly after the show? zomg i have to get autographs.

It was right after the show. They did it as a surprise for the LA show but not sure if they are doing it for all their shows, I'm pretty sure they are though. :D

Sign in to follow this