Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

D'espairsRay Human-clad Monster Tour

If I'll be able to go, it would be my first j-rock concert xD

good luck! XD but didn't you go to Versailles's one or am I wrong?XD

I'm just sick of seeing Americans saying we have it so easy. I certainly don't. :|

Well then just because you have hard times traveling through Europe doesn't mean all Europeans go through this too. I've been to Europe several times now, and I was actually amazed on how easy it was to get from one city to another.

I'm just sick of seeing Americans saying we have it so easy. I certainly don't. :|

Well then just because you have hard times traveling through Europe doesn't mean all Europeans go through this too. I've been to Europe several times now, and I was actually amazed on how easy it was to get from one city to another.
It goes both ways. It's easy for some Europeans, it's easy for some Americans. It's difficult for some Europeans, it's difficult for some Americans. I even said so on the previous page.

But that doesn't really change the fact that all I've seen is Americans complaining that we don't understand just how big their continent is and how hard it is for them, when they don't even realise how big Europe is or that it's not easy to travel all over it. I've been to plenty of countries in Europe and it was a pain in the ass pretty much 80% of the time. And I'm not talking about going from one city to another here, I'm talking about going from one country to another. D:

It goes both ways. It's easy for some Europeans, it's easy for some Americans. It's difficult for some Europeans, it's difficult for some Americans. I even said so on the previous page.

But that doesn't really change the fact that all I've seen is Americans complaining that we don't understand just how big their continent is and how hard it is for them, when they don't even realise how big Europe is or that it's not easy to travel all over it. I've been to plenty of countries in Europe and it was a pain in the ass pretty much 80% of the time. And I'm not talking about going from one city to another here, I'm talking about going from one country to another. D:

As in one city to another I actually meant from Milan to Paris, etc etc.

But oh well that's your opinion. But most people actually agree that it's easier to travel in Europe than in USA for example.

I guess I'm wrong and know nothing about traveling around a continent I live in and have taken trains, planes and boats around then. It sure didn't cost me any time or money or cause me any stress.

Americans really do have it tough, don't they? No buses, no cars, no trains, no planes, no money, no free time. This whole fiasco has astonished me, seriously. I'm starting to wonder how they get around their country at all.

Why not accept that it's difficult/easy for both Europe and America in different ways instead of arguing about it? For example, anyone who lives in L.A or Warsaw has got it made. Anyone who lives in Mexico or the UK has to travel a long way.

I guess I'm wrong and know nothing about traveling around a continent I live in and have taken trains, planes and boats around then. It sure didn't cost me any time or money or cause me any stress.

Americans really do have it tough, don't they? No buses, no cars, no trains, no planes, no money, no free time. This whole fiasco has astonished me, seriously. I'm starting to wonder how they get around their country at all.

Why not accept that it's difficult/easy for both Europe and America in different ways instead of arguing about it? For example, anyone who lives in L.A or Warsaw has got it made. Anyone who lives in Mexico or the UK has to travel a long way.

Uhm no ones pointing that you're wrong. That's why I said, that it was your opinion. But yeah I think this has gone off topic now :/ Everyone has it's own possibilities or struggles to travel from one place to another.

This thread is so off top. D:

Everyone has it hard no matter what country you are living in. Nobody knows what others have to go through. So please be considerate and not say anything.

Back on topic:

I shall be at the LA show is anyone else going to this show?

no it didn't :/ it just said

"We apologize, but due to unforeseen circumstances, the D'espairsRay show

@ The Loft @ Palladium has been canceled." and that they would refund my money :0

yeah probably so...well I am hoping Houston show is still ok since that is the only other one that i can make ><

Hm.

It may be a coincedence, but isn't the Dallas show the same date friends of Daisuke's are to pay their respects to him? Probably unlikely that they'd cancel a date to mourn him. Maybe.

I hope you can go to the Houston show!

Not only Dallas, but also Houston and Atlanta shows are cancelled

More details here

I am sorry for USA fans who were going to these shows :/

However, canceling three dates... a little more reason to think they did it to go home early for the memorial service. At least, that's what I think. But won't know unless the members blog about going in the future. If it was poor ticket sales, though, I'm sure they'd have explained.

That sucks for anyone who was going :(

Glad it wasn't LA D:

It does suck for people who were going to these shows. Hopefully they will come back next year and these places will not get canceled!

Guest o hai itz will

The official reason is that because the band hadn't toured in the states in a long time, they had to start from scratch because they didn't have the hook ups and the right people to get them to the right venues. They had to start from scratch and book their own shows. And because they were trying to do it themselves, a few shows could not get booked (the texas shows and the one in atlanta). It has nothing to do with ticket sales. In the future (next year) they plan on having a bigger tour to compensate.

The official reason is that because the band hadn't toured in the states in a long time, they had to start from scratch because they didn't have the hook ups and the right people to get them to the right venues. They had to start from scratch and book their own shows. And because they were trying to do it themselves, a few shows could not get booked (the texas shows and the one in atlanta). It has nothing to do with ticket sales. In the future (next year) they plan on having a bigger tour to compensate.
If they didn't even have the show booked, why would they start selling tickets and announce that they were gonna play there before they even knew if they were going to, that's kind of stupid.

will be at the bochum gig, mist them last year since i really couldnt listen to them then (i really have despa periods, sometimes i love them, sotimes cant stand them)

so gonna be the 3rd time that i will see them=)

Darn, all the other shows are too far away. :/

Well, they seem hopeful that they'll come back next year. Hopefully they'll try to do Atlanta again.

Guest o hai itz will

Though the details are unknown, it usually has something to do with the venue. When a band doesn't sell enough tickets, the show gets moved (this happened to Miyavi) to a smaller venue, but when a venue has booking problems, they can't fit them in at all. And since it's such short notice to play at a brand new venue, they have to cancel.

It's also not uncommon for bands to sell tickets before the venue even confirms the show. This happens countless times.

Sign in to follow this