Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

D'espairsRay Human-clad Monster Tour

They played a really long set with ( almost two hours ) lots of energy. I really enjoyed it, and the worst case scenario is that this might be the last time to see them in Europe, so do it! And for those afraid of songs from Monsters ( like myself ), don't worry, the set was balanced just right with songs from the EP's, Coll:set and Mirror, so don't let that stop you. And the hit streak they had for the first four songs was great ( Born - Marry of the blood - Garnet - Fuyy shita risou ), no Yami ni furu kiseki though :(

just go back! damn they were awsome! didnt wanne go actually, but once they started they amazed me, third time i saw them, and best time so far

really cool setlist, but not the one Disposable described, no born and marry of the blood for us

they played (in random order)

death point, 13-thirteen-,dope,progress,human-clad monsters,love is dead, redeemer, gärnet, abel to cain, reddish!!!, mirror, infection,damned, trickster, lost in rebirth,abyss and some more i cant remember

really awsome show! hope Hizumi recovers soon so we can see them again=)

Yeah, the show in Bochum was beyond amazing, so much energy! Here is the full setlist for everyone who's interested. Five tracks of [Coll] (Abel To Cain!) and Reddish, so glad i got to see them again before their hiatus :) The prices for the merchandise were cool too, loving the hoodie ;D

The show in Hungary was awesome! The band was in top form, even Hizumi (I couldn't hear any vocals problems). They looked like they enjoyed themselves, and really rocked the place! Zero also tweeted about how much he liked Hungarian beer, lol.

Anyway, here's the setlist (it was about 1 hour 45 minutes in total):

01. BORN

02. Marry of the Blood

03. WEDICINE

04. Fuyuu shita risou

05. DEATH POINT

06. dope

07. 13 -Thirteen-

08. LOVE IS DEAD

09. DAMNED

10. Masquerade

11. Human-Clad Monster