Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

D'espairsRay Human-clad Monster Tour

20/07? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters" (FC only)? D'espairsRay? Japan? Osaka

22/07? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters" (FC only)? D'espairsRay? Japan? Nagoya

27/07? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters" (FC only)? D'espairsRay? Japan? Tokyo

03/08? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? United States of America? Hollywood, CA

04/08? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? United States of America? San Francisco, CA

06/08? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? United States of America? Seattle, WA

09/08? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? United States of America? Chicago, IL

11/08? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? Canada? Toronto, ON

12/08? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? United States of America? New York, NY

14/08? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? United States of America? Atlanta, GA

16/08? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? United States of America? Dallas, TX

17/08? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? United States of America? Houston, TX

09/09? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? Japan? Tokyo

18/09? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? Russia? Moscow

19/09? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? Russia? St. Petersburg

22/09? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? Finland? Helsinki

24/09? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? Germany? Munich

25/09? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? Germany? Bochum

26/09? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? Germany? Berlin

28/09? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? Poland? Warsaw

29/09? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? Hungary? Budapest

01/10? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? Italy? Milan

02/10? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? France? Strasbourg

03/10? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? France? Paris

Anyone going?

I've already bought my tickets for the August 3rd LA show!

I'd love to go, but they won't come to Vancouver, unfortunately. I'm somewhat tempted to just go the the Seattle show, but the cost of travel, hotel, gas, the drive and the border waits kind of kill that thought.

01/10? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters" Italy, Milan

THIS. Have my tickets since 4 months XD Can't wait!

01/10? D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"? D'espairsRay? Italy? Milan

Going to this one. AND I CANT FUCKING WAIT :D My first "real" J-Rock band concert.

Going to the Finland show, even though i'm a tad hesitant to support them after they flipped me off. But then again, old songs will be played and D'espairsray is still a great band live.

11/08  D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"  Toronto, ON

29/09  D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"  Hungary, Budapest

02/10  D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"  France, Strasbourg

That's me right there. :wub:

I wish I could afford to!

Originally I was going to do Hungary - Italy - France, but I'm going to Canada to visit a friend for my birthday, and the Toronto date is a day after, so 8D

Shame I can't go to the Italian venue, though. I've heard the venue is awesome, so I hope you enjoy your first j-rock band concert! :D

it will be my first concert too! XD I am really excited! I don't know so much about the venue though. I heard it has two floor...

I wish I could afford to!

Originally I was going to do Hungary - Italy - France, but I'm going to Canada to visit a friend for my birthday, and the Toronto date is a day after, so 8D

Shame I can't go to the Italian venue, though. I've heard the venue is awesome, so I hope you enjoy your first j-rock band concert! :D

Thanks. :D

Would have been awesome to meet someone from TW! I'm all by myself in a foriegn city (splitting from my friends who are going down to Sicily) so hope I make some friends who can speak English haha.

Knowing D'espa they are going to play a different set for each gig, so you're going to hear some rare songs live.

maybe we will meet us without knowing it! XD since it's my first concert, I don't know what to do exactly XD

I hope to be able to go in the first rows! and not to meet too many horny fangirls and elitists who are like "I saw Despa 529155 times, I know everything of them, I am the only one who deserve to see them live" blabla >_>' and hope to see italians behave DECENTLY.

It's awesome they play different set so it will be a surprise XD I don't like when you know before the concert the song which will be played (but it can be useful if you want to sing them perfectly XD)

I hope they will play maverick, Infection and sixty-nine, talking about quite old songs XD

Going Helsinki. I finally received my tickets, they almost got sent back.

(Post service really does suck sometimes)

24/09  D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"  D'espairsRay  Germany  Munich

25/09  D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"  D'espairsRay  Germany  Bochum

26/09  D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"  D'espairsRay  Germany  Berlin

02/10  D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"  D'espairsRay  France  Strasbourg

03/10  D'espairsRay World Tour 2010 "Human-clad Monsters"  D'espairsRay  France  Paris

Will be there.

Yeah. I don't have to drive, I have to fly halfway across the world. Believe me, you have it good. You can just catch a train to a neighbour country and see whatever hell band you want!

I'm only joking anyway, don't take it personally...

I don't think it works like this, meh. Underage fans (like me) who have busy/hyperworried parents and/or money problems can't do a fuck. For people who live in Italy or in Sweden who have these problems (I say my country and Sweden 'cause I noticed we are really IGNORED by 80% visual rock bands who come to Europe), it's really difficult to travel, even to a "near" country. so, it's like I am from opposite part of the world the same, meh. Instead, who is overage and has a job, has really lots of opportunities if she/he lives in Europe. but not all people have these.

Well that's the case anywhere if you have controlling parents or no money. But if I like in Australia and have neither, and you live somewhere in western Europe without those problems, its much closer and cheaper for you to see a lot of bands since major cities are much closer than they are here. Like you said, a lot more opportunities.

I mean, seeing the band in Paris and in Strasbourg is so easy and relatively inexpensive to do in 2 days!

Sign in to follow this