Trombe

AYABIE Vo.夢人(yumehito) & Ba.インテツ(intetsu) will depart

AYABIE Vo.夢人(yumehito) & Ba.インテツ(intetsu) will depart after their live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2013/12/31, and the remaining members expect to continue band activities after then

I didn't expect too much after KENZO left :<

Now the end for this band has finally come, though they've latest for pretty long :D

Time to move forward and keep up supporting Aoi's work~

This is absurd. After Aoi left there was no reason to keep it going as Ayabie. Maybe as a different name but everything about the band changed after Aoi left. You can hear and see it. The music was different, but good. And now even more members are leaving. So it's like... It really is not Ayabie anymore. Much less, their last single... I never even heard it. Came out almost three months ago and it's never been uploaded anywhere from what I can tell. I wish they would've went out with grace.

secretly waiting for either aoi joining them back and hiring his session members as fulltime ayabies or ryohei's comeback & megamasso disbanding all within next 6 months

this epic band can not just stop like that, there would be a 3 years money milking kaisan campaign followed by member's retirement from vk

&& also can't wait to hear yumehito's jpop solo project, I wonder if we get another takeru with that one

Wow... I think, AYABIE is dead now.

I think AYABIE is the new panic channel except w. shitty post 2005 music

No, AYABIE is done for now. Takehito is now the only original Ayabie member and I wonder how long that will last. What is the reason for departure? It could be to create a new band under a new name

I thought ayabie died when ryohei left.

Augie1995, on 08 Dec 2013 - 8:08 PM, said:

What is the reason for departure? It could be to create a new band under a new name

yeah, something like THE AYABIE

Honestly I didn't like anything they made after Aoi left so maybe it's time for them to let it go and form a new band. I agree, Ayabie doesn't look or sound like Ayabie anymore. They need change as in a new band.

dude why don't they just disband idgi ayabie's pretty much dead now (not like they weren't before, let's be real) i just....don't understand why they haven't officialy decided to say "haha hey y'all we're going to disband now, peace out" yet wtf what are takehito and the new dude going to do? add new members and continue on as ayabie? seriously??? nah, i think it's finally time to put ayabie to sleep once and for all

Yes , great news !!!!! インテツ should have left this Shhhhhhhhole ages ago !!!!!

secretly waiting for either aoi joining them back and hiring his session members as fulltime ayabies or ryohei's comeback & megamasso disbanding all within next 6 months

this epic band can not just stop like that, there would be a 3 years money milking kaisan campaign followed by member's retirement from vk

&& also can't wait to hear yumehito's jpop solo project, I wonder if we get another takeru with that one

I think AYABIE is the new panic channel except w. shitty post 2005 music

↑ This is the most accurate thing ever posted in the history of this forum.

Yumekuso may die, for all I care, but Intetsu may have been getting way more money from the OSTs he does and bands he produces, so he does not need this crap. I'm actually glad he left, since he composed most of the coolest songs this band had after Ryoppi left them, but wasn't he fucking that Sophia (ex-BLOOD STAIN CHILD). I've read somewewhere that during their last hiatus he went to Greece to bang her. Dunnno if its true or not, but he may be involved with her new project, didn't she get something coming ? I don't give a shit about her career either. I only keep an eye on her hoping Intetsu might help her with something...

Vo.櫻井有紀(sakurai yuki)(rice, Karma) & Gt.&Vo.諸星夢人(moroboshi yumehito)(ex-AYABIE) unit "Robin's peace Bk." will perform in 2014 since Shinjuku LOFT at 2014/01/08

AYABIE SET-LIST at 2013/12/31:

01.Hi-Fi
02.hollow point
03.バーニングお正月(burning oshougatsu)
04.Spica
05.sleet impact
06.メリーゴーランド(merry-go-round)
07.Splash
08.流星(ryuusei)

Vo.TAKA(DIAMOND☆DOGS), Ba.NAOKI(ex-Kagrra,) & Dr.Aki(Lc5) will act as their support at their live at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2014/05/16, at Shinsaibashi FANJ-twice at 2014/05/17 and at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/05/25

AYABIE feat. 越中睦士(koshinaka makoto) will perform at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/06/17

AYABIE feat. 越中睦士(koshinaka makoto) members:
Vo.越中睦士(koshinaka makoto) (†яi¢к)
Gt.タケヒト(takehito)
Key.泰斗(taito)
Ba.NAOKI (ex-Kagrra,)
Dr.Aki (Lc5)

AYABIE feat.TAKA(DIAMOND☆DOGS) will perform at "AYA FEST 2014 vol.2" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/07/16 and "AYA FEST 2014 vol.3" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/08/22