Trombe

A(エース) will disband

A(エース) will be on hiatus and practically disband after their one-man live "Ship "FRIEND OF MINE" 〜ACE Day〜" at Shibuya WWW at 2014/04/29

FEST VAINQUEUR Gt.GAKU & Gt.I'LL will act as their support Gt. at their live at Umeda CLUB QUATTRO at 2013/12/14

They haven't released anything that wasn't live-limited ever since Phantom of the Snow/SAKURA, so tbqh I'm not surprised. I hope this won't lead to a real disbandment though.

Wait they have an alter ego band?!

And this is upsetting, especially I've only really gotten into them properly recently :( seconding in hoping that they don't disband

I can access the OHP, but when I click Information or Profile I get a 503 error? So yeah, can't check it that's true or if it's an error.

I think it goes to disband... what I'm reading here http://heartyensemble.com/2013/12/07/ace-to-disband/

Actually, didn't see this coming :o

Nimo, Toshi, Rookie, and Mucho have posted some very sad messages on their ohp.

From what the messages say, it looks like Ace will disband after their “Ace Day” – Ship “Friend of Mine” one-man on April 29, 2014.

As much as I'm saddened by this news, if their alter-ego thing was the direction they were going, then I'm glad they were put out of their misery before that. The Turn-A cds were literally some of the worst things I've heard all year. It's very rare when just listening to a song makes me embarrassed, but they achieved that rather easily.

The Turn-A cds were literally some of the worst things I've heard all year. It's very rare when just listening to a song makes me embarrassed, but they achieved that rather easily.

This probably made me more curious than what I'm in for :emo:

Sad... their first days were better than these last materials they released, but at least another album could have been released... :/

^ agreed, instrumentally they always seemed like they were sort of cool/interesting, but their vocalist sort of ruined it for me.

Also kek @ people going 'visual kei is dead' again, their members will most definitely return in some shape or form to the VK scene and if they weren't completely pre-fabricated by some 3rd party they will probably still be able to bring some fresh things onto the table